Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am trying to help an Egyptian friend to get a better job. He says that to get a better job he needs to provide some official papers from the army and his school. Can anyone tell me what these papers are and how he can get them? His English is not good enough to explain all the background to me...

Thanks

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hi all,

I am trying to help an Egyptian friend to get a better job. He says that to get a better job he needs to provide some official papers from the army and his school. Can anyone tell me what these papers are and how he can get them? His English is not good enough to explain all the background to me...

Thanks
Most of us are expats, so we aren't knowledgeable about what Egyptians need to do to get these papers. He probably has friends that have gone through the same process.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I should probably clarify. I am not planning on helping him get the papers just trying to get him a better job. I am just curious as to what papers he is referring to.

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Sorry, I should probably clarify. I am not planning on helping him get the papers just trying to get him a better job. I am just curious as to what papers he is referring to.

I don't think anyone would have a clue what papers he is talking about

Sorry I am an old cynic...but why has he not got the papers already? why is he telling an expat he needs them? Why not just get them.

Maiden

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks
The "papers" involved refers to his army clearance certificate (the Army confirms he has done his concription duties)
The other is his certificate which says he has successfully completed, what we call grade 12. If he does not have them, and he has lost them, it is not that difficult to get repalcements, but if he does not have them....:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts