Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have accepted an offer on Email from a regional group in UAE. They told me that I will get an offer letter for signing. It has been almost 2 weeks, and they said they are waiting for Visa clearance, before issuing me a offer letter.

Is that a normal practice? That is to get Visa Clearance first before offer letter?

Need advise !

·
Registered
292 Posts
Did you have an actual interview with this regional group, or did they just offer you a job through email?

I have accepted an offer on Email from a regional group in UAE. They told me that I will get an offer letter for signing. It has been almost 2 weeks, and they said they are waiting for Visa clearance, before issuing me a offer letter.

Is that a normal practice? That is to get Visa Clearance first before offer letter?

Need advise ![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
did you send your passport copy etc. for them to check on "visa clearance" ?
Or did they say that they have an issue on the number of visas they can issue?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FourAgreements : I gave two interviews, face to face, after that I was offered the job, through email from official domain. They told me that the next step will be offer letter, after signing of it, I will get my visa.

Rsinner: I gave them my scanned passport copy. They are telling me that I will get my offer letter, as soon as they get Visa approval from their PRO or something.

Just wanted to know, if it was a normal practice?

Regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts