Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I need some advice and info. I have filed by EOI under 190 category - System Administrator.
Currently the option is open in 2 states - Northern Territory and Tasmania.
My Agent told me today that I need offer letters from these 2 states for my file to be picked up. Is this true?
If someone could shine some light on this. Also if this is true shine some light on how one can obtain an offer letter by sitting in India for a particular state?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Guys,

I need some advice and info. I have filed by EOI under 190 category - System Administrator.
My Agent told me today that I need offer letters from these 2 states for my file to be picked up. Is this true?
If someone could shine some light on this. Also if this is true shine some light on how one can obtain an offer letter by sitting in India for a particular state?
Hello Bhaskiidon,

What you heard is True. Actually there are limited options for our ANZSCO Code 262113. The only option is to have more points to apply either for SA or NSW.

Refer this Link for SA:

Lists of State Nominated Occupations

262113 Systems Administrator Proficient English (or Proficient Plus overall); Offshore applicants Provisional 489 visa only; 70 points required; See additional instructions ACS

For NSW refer this Link:
https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/liv...lled-nominated-migration-190/are-you-eligible

Even though ANZSCO Search says no invitations are available for NSW, Fortunately, they still invite people who have at least 65 + Scores . The Higher your Points the better chance of faster and assured invitation.

regards,
Rajnath27

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Guys,

Hello Bhaskiidon,

Here is some more Info:

Refer this Link for SA:

Lists of State Nominated Occupations

262113 Systems Administrator Proficient English (or Proficient Plus overall); Offshore applicants Provisional 489 visa only; 70 points required; See additional instructions ACS

Also refer this Link: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/489-

The Invited Pathway (Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489))

If you are applying via the invited pathway, submit an expression of interest (EOI) via Skillselect with details of your nominated occupation, skills and qualifications and whether you will be sponsored by a family member or wish to be nominated by an Australian state or territory. SkillSelect will estimate a points score. If you score high enough: •you will be invited to apply for the visa if you are sponsored by a relative,
•Australian state and territory government agencies will be able to view your EOI and decide if they want to nominate you. If you are nominated, you will be invited to apply for the visa.

So after all, if you go with Invited Pathway, you will naturally have 10 Points instead of the regular 5 points for state invitation. But again it clearly says you will have to stay in low population Areas.

Points calculator link: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/489-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/489/points-table-489.aspx

Invited pathway

The invited pathway is for applicants who do not meet the criteria for the extended pathway. You either:
•want to be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or
•will be sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area of Australia.
You must be prepared to live, work and study in only certain areas of Australia. If you are: •nominated by a state or territory government agency, this is a regional or low-population growth metropolitan area

For NSW refer this Link:
https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/liv...lled-nominated-migration-190/are-you-eligible

Even though ANZSCO Search says no invitations are available for NSW, Fortunately, they still invite people who have at least 65 + Scores . The Higher your Points the better and hence the faster are your chances of securing an invitation.

regards,
Rajnath27

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Rajnath,

Thank you so much for all this information. Its a great help.
Is there a way we can probably speak over phone. My email id : bhaskar07yadav at gmail.

How did you manage to get such a great score in PTE?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi

Please remove your Email id here as it is against forum rules. Also PM me your mobile number
We can talk

Best regards,
Rajnath

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi

Please remove your Email id here as it is against forum rules. Also PM me your mobile number
We can talk

Best regards,
Rajnath
I'm unable to edit my earlier post. I'll try to figure it out. Sent you a PM

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Bhaskiidon
We will talk tomorrow or this Saturday

Regards,
Rajnath

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.