Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I really need to know something very important, sincere advice required plz help.

I applied for my skill assessment with VETASSESS for HOMOEOPATH occupation (doc rcvd 23rd oct, positive assessment 26 feb'13).

Now the scenario is that my occupation is on CSOL schedule 2 List and currently no state list is reflecting this occupation, as it is a very rare occupation and not much in demand in australia that's why i feel it won't reflect in future too. But i have and add on qualification which i have received recently i.e MBA but not yet eligible for skill assessment to complete points and get nominated, I want to enter australia on my qualification of Homoeopath, please anybody show me a way out. I have my eligible relative living in regional area on PR but they can't sponsor me as my occupation is in Schedule 2 List not on SOL.

I complete my points i.e 65+ but currently no nominations. I myself think of few options below but don't know how to proceed.
1) Wait for lists to change (which is a very rare chance)
2) Employee sponsored nomination (but for that i have to look for an employer, is there anyway to get them to sponsor you, which i feel is too rare)?
3) Hopeful option i feel is OFF LIST nomination as i read on DIAC website that every state has 500 occupations to nominate an OFF List occupation on their sole discretion, if yes what's the criteria for it ?
4) I have heard state can nominate an occupation if you have some job offer letter for you occupation ?

I am totally confused but i don't want to loose my australian dream, help me folks on this..if anyone has some option do let me know...as the news of 'relative can't sponsor me came to me as a shock'
you can also mail me at aura.healthcare.au at gmail dot com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.