Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

I have a doubt that in the past years any CSOL occupation moved into SOL or SOL occupation shifted into CSOL.

Please share if anyone's have knowledge on the subject.

Kind Regards
K V R

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi friends,

I have a doubt that in the past years any CSOL occupation moved into SOL or SOL occupation shifted into CSOL.

Kind Regards
K V R
Please someone respond to this query.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hi friends,

Kind Regards
K V R
Unless someone is tracking the SOL and CSOL list every year, this query is very difficult to be answered. You can try to google for each year's SOL and CSOL list and figure out yourself. Even if someone knows any such occupation, he would know only about it and not other occupations and even in that case he might not remember the year when it got shifted from SOL to CSOL or vice versa. Why do you need this info by the way? May be some agent can help you who is into this business for a few years.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unless someone is tracking the SOL and CSOL list every year, this query is very difficult to be answered. You can try to google for each year's SOL and CSOL list and figure out yourself. Even if someone knows any such occupation, he would know only about it and not other occupations and even in that case he might not remember the year when it got shifted from SOL to CSOL or vice versa. Why do you need this info by the way? May be some agent can help you who is into this business for a few years.
Thank you kettlerope. I just posted to know accurate details from experts who have already an idea in this subject. Anyway I will google this and try to get some information about the changes placed in the past.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
SOL is a subset of CSOL btw ...... nothing can exist in SOL but not CSOL, but not the other way around.

SOL is for 189, 489 Family Sponsored, and some other very limited visas.

CSOL is for 190, 489 State Sponsored, 457, 186, 187, and some other visas. The reason that some occupations are in CSOL but are not sponsored by any state for 190/489 SS is that they are open for employer sponsored visas (457, 186, 187 ..etc.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts