Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

This is strange but I received my invite around 30 mins back. I was not checking my mails as I was thinking its not yet 7th in OZ. I applied on 3rd Oct with 65 points under 261311 (Analyst Programmer).

Best of luck to all who are expecting an invite.

Cheers.

Reactions: sairavi

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Friends,

This is strange but I received my invite around 30 mins back. I was not checking my mails as I was thinking its not yet 7th in OZ. I applied on 3rd Oct with 65 points under 261311 (Analyst Programmer).

Best of luck to all who are expecting an invite.

Cheers.
Congrats for getting the invite

·
Registered
53 Posts
it's 52 minutes past midnight in Aus
Lucky you bro, looks like another round for 2613 where there are no invites for 60 pointers..

·
Registered
476 Posts
it's 52 minutes past midnight in Aus
Lucky you bro, looks like another round for 2613 where there are no invites for 60 pointers..
it seems all 65 point holders are cleared now so in next round we can expect at least few invites for the 60 point holders. :)

Reactions: jre05

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ohh, my bad. Was not aware that the daylight savings is applicable. So nothing strange.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they better be, otherwise...:boxing:
I do have the same feeling that finally the 65 pointers pool is drying up, given the fact that I applied on 3rd Oct and got invite today. I will not be surprised if the guy with 60 points waiting since May gets invited in this round itself.

Best of luck to everyone.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
it seems all 65 point holders are cleared now so in next round we can expect at least few invites for the 60 point holders. :)
Congrats to all invites :)

ccham,

Hey but how you say all 65 are cleared now ?

Sad that who have placed in July or 1st week of August 2013 with 60 points for same profession didn't yet get invite.

However, one thing that soothes me is, even last financial year, only in November, 60er were first invited. So hoping the same now as you said ccham.

Best regards,
JR

·
Registered
476 Posts
I do have the same feeling that finally the 65 pointers pool is drying up, given the fact that I applied on 3rd Oct and got invite today. I will not be surprised if the guy with 60 points waiting since May gets invited in this round itself.

Best of luck to everyone.

Cheers.
yes buddy, you may be correct. FINALLY 60 point holders can see wining target. :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Congrats to all invites :)

ccham,

Hey but how you say all 65 are cleared now ?

Sad that who have placed in July or 1st week of August 2013 with 60 points for same profession didn't yet get invite.

However, one thing that soothes me is, even last financial year, only in November, 60er were first invited. So hoping the same now as you said ccham.

Best regards,
JR
i'm saying that because nardecap has been invited with submit date oct 3. so it seems like all 65 point holders are got invited today itself. am wrong ?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
i'm saying that because nardecap has been invited with submit date oct 3. so it seems like all 65 point holders are got invited today itself. am wrong ?
That's a good catch, I never realized that point, thanks, that makes sense.

Hope 60 starts getting invite from next round. Prayers.

Best regards,
JR

·
Registered
23 Posts
Any one got invited for 263111 with 60 points ?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Got my invite @ 7.53PM IST :) Congratulations for everyone else

Code: Scary 261112
EOI submitted Date: 16th Sept, 2013

Happy and Confused.

Happy that I got the invite.
Confused for 2 reasons
1. how does this system work?
2. What are next steps and timelines. I believe it is the Application of Visa, Payment of applicable fees, Medicals and Police Clearance Certificate. Verified on the Passport website on the PCC appointments. In bangalore the next appointment date for me is 30th Oct :(

Reactions: Priyam

·
Registered
1,970 Posts

Happy and Confused.

Confused for 2 reasons
2. What are next steps and timelines. I believe it is the Application of Visa, Payment of applicable fees, Medicals and Police Clearance Certificate. Verified on the Passport website on the PCC appointments. In bangalore the next appointment date for me is 30th Oct :(
Congratulations, PCC 30th is not a worry as because CO allocation taes a minimum of 2 months. So you can submit anytime.

This link below has every single information that help us for eVisa application and I am sure it will answer all your queries in mind. Please help yourself with this.

Migrate to Australia: eVisa Information - Applying Australian Visa online

Best regards,
JR

·
Banned
1,236 Posts

Happy and Confused.

Confused for 2 reasons
It will not take much time, I just filled it up, its 17 pages for me (some pages with just 1 question only) but many fields are already filled and only some have to be entered, not made the payment yet though. Note that you can start saving the application after 5/6 pages, and keep the "Saved TRN" safely cause you'll need it again to logon to eVisa if you are not making the payment right away, after which they'll issue you a New TRN.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It will not take much time, I just filled it up, its 17 pages for me (some pages with just 1 question only) but many fields are already filled and only some have to be entered, not made the payment yet though. Note that you can start saving the application after 5/6 pages, and keep the "Saved TRN" safely cause you'll need it again to logon to eVisa if you are not making the payment right away, after which they'll issue you a New TRN.
Hi Sunlight,

Can we recover this 'saved TRN' ?

Web page crashed while I was filling details and could not save the information.
When I try again from 'Apply Visa' option it directs to log in page asking for TRN and password.

I tried forgot TRN link. After filling required details it says 'TRN found. Email has been sent to your email address.' I did not receive any mail. Checked junk/spam folders too.

Thanks,

1 - 20 of 57 Posts