Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends,

I am existing OCI card holder who wish to update the latest information about latest passport as previous Australian PP of 10yrs expired and now got new one. I have submitted OCI misc application and completed Part-A and B of OCI- Application. The acknowledgement I got from them is:
========

Dear ,

Your application bearing MHA file number AUSxxxxxxxxxxc for uploading of documents in connection with your OCI card No. xxxxxxxx has been submitted successfully.

This is a system generated email. Please do not reply to this email-id.

For any other query you may send email to your mission at - SYDNEY
=======

So my question is, do I get any more email from them that the OCI application is approved/updated? How long it takes?

Please note, this is NOT new/fresh OCI application, this is just to record the new PP details as previous PP (associated with the OCI) is expired.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Hello Friends,

I am existing OCI card holder who wish to update the latest information about latest passport as previous Australian PP of 10yrs expired and now got new one. I have submitted OCI misc application and completed Part-A and B of OCI- Application. The acknowledgement I got from them is:
========

Dear ,

Your application bearing MHA file number AUSxxxxxxxxxxc for uploading of documents in connection with your OCI card No. xxxxxxxx has been submitted successfully.

This is a system generated email. Please do not reply to this email-id.

For any other query you may send email to your mission at - SYDNEY
=======

So my question is, do I get any more email from them that the OCI application is approved/updated? How long it takes?

Please note, this is NOT new/fresh OCI application, this is just to record the new PP details as previous PP (associated with the OCI) is expired.
Per their process, Yes, you will be notified via email once the new PP information has been recorded against your OCI entry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts