Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My anzsco code is 599112 (Legal Executive). I am having 60 points without State nomination. I submitted my EoI on 29/01/2015. I wanted to now that is it possible any state would sponsor my Occupation Code. And can i check when was the last time any state sponsored my particular occupation. South Australia is having the occupation code on their supplementary list. My occupation code is on CSOL and not on SOL. Sent from my iPhone using ExpatForum

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone with any with guesses or ideas

Sent from my iPhone using ExpatForum

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Head over to http://anzscosearch.com/ and check which states are sponsoring your occupation. Then visit those states' websites to know how to apply to them.
Doing that since long. But how can i check that, when was the last time any state sponsored my occupation code ?

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Doing that since long. But how can i check that, when was the last time any state sponsored my occupation code ?

Not sure how to get past data. But, why do you need that anyways? All that matters is which state is open for sponsorships for your occupation at this point in time.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure how to get past data. But, why do you need that anyways? All that matters is which state is open for sponsorships for your occupation at this point in time.
Just to check whether any state sponsored my occupation. This would at least keep the hope alive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts