Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the SkillSelect website and saw that this message:

Occupation ceiling for ICT Business and Systems Analysts (ANZSCO 2611, Accountants (ANZSCO 2211 and Software and Applications Programmers (ANZSCO 2613) has been reached and no further invitations will be issued for this occupation for the Skilled – Independent (subclass 189) and Skilled – Regional provisional (subclass 489) until the next financial year.

I believe it is for programme year 2014-2015 which ended last March.
Am I right? So the website is not updated?

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Went to the SkillSelect website and saw that this message:

Occupation ceiling for ICT Business and Systems Analysts (ANZSCO 2611, Accountants (ANZSCO 2211 and Software and Applications Programmers (ANZSCO 2613) has been reached and no further invitations will be issued for this occupation for the Skilled – Independent (subclass 189) and Skilled – Regional provisional (subclass 489) until the next financial year.

I believe it is for programme year 2014-2015 which ended last March.
Am I right? So the website is not updated?
fiscal year starts in a week .... now the real concern is whether the SOL will remain the same or some occupations will get knocked off the list

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi

i can still see the below message at ths link. Is it an old message or the 2015 ceilings have reached?

SkillSelect

Occupation ceiling for ICT Business and Systems Analysts (ANZSCO 2611), Accountants (ANZSCO 2211) and Software and Applications Programmers (ANZSCO 2613) has been reached and no further invitations will be issued for this occupation for the Skilled – Independent (subclass 189) and Skilled – Regional provisional (subclass 489) until the next financial year.

·
Registered
973 Posts
It's an old message. Ignore it. Occupations ceilings are just reset for all codes in July. Thanks

hi

i can still see the below message at ths link. Is it an old message or the 2015 ceilings have reached?

SkillSelect

Occupation ceiling for ICT Business and Systems Analysts (ANZSCO 2611), Accountants (ANZSCO 2211) and Software and Applications Programmers (ANZSCO 2613) has been reached and no further invitations will be issued for this occupation for the Skilled – Independent (subclass 189) and Skilled – Regional provisional (subclass 489) until the next financial year.

Reactions: ankur_1900
1 - 7 of 7 Posts