Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am from IT background holding an IT degree. I am running bit confusion here. The ITA says in the end of the document under LSST Requirements to show evidence that meets for LTSSL. It further says

"If you are claiming points for having qualifications and/work experience in an area Absolute Skill Shortage, you are required to show evidence that you meet the requirements as outlined on the LTSSL. If you have been assessed as meeting these requirements through your application for occupational registration you are required to provide evidence that your registration board has assessed your qualification as comparable to the New Zealand qualification listed."

1.Now, i dont know about ICT Occup Registration body in NZ. If there is any , then please tell me.

2. Other wise, what would be the alternative? is it communicating with NZQA about specific outcomes or anything as per LTSSL?

Looking forward for guidance.

Cheers and good luck!

·
Super Moderator
4,930 Posts
Hi, I am from IT background holding an IT degree. I am running bit confusion here. The ITA says in the end of the document under LSST Requirements to show evidence that meets for LTSSL. It further says "If you are claiming points for having qualifications and/work experience in an area Absolute Skill Shortage, you are required to show evidence that you meet the requirements as outlined on the LTSSL. If you have been assessed as meeting these requirements through your application for occupational registration you are required to provide evidence that your registration board has assessed your qualification as comparable to the New Zealand qualification listed." 1.Now, i dont know about ICT Occup Registration body in NZ. If there is any , then please tell me. 2. Other wise, what would be the alternative? is it communicating with NZQA about specific outcomes or anything as per LTSSL? Looking forward for guidance. Cheers and good luck!
Hi,

1. No ICT occupational registration body that I know about in NZ so you can stop worrying about that.

See the latest list here :-

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/30604.htm

2. Don't need to worry about this - see answer to 1. above.

:)

Regards,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts