Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How often does the Consulate take LESS time to process than what they quote? If they say 4 days, is that pretty firm or do they sometimes have approvals quicker than what their website says?

·
Registered
39,149 Posts
How often does the Consulate take LESS time to process than what they quote? If they say 4 days, is that pretty firm or do they sometimes have approvals quicker than what their website says?
It's a typical time, so less than 4 days is possible.
Why do you ask? 4 days is very good - quicker than almost anywhere else for complicated applications like settlement!

·
Registered
54 Posts
sjellyman, when did you get your email that they were processing it? They received mine today and i'm on pins and needles waiting for that email!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HappyGrl,
I have only received the confirmation from the post office that it was delivered to the British Consulate (yesterday). I have not yet received an email from UK Border Agency..waiting for that myself, and YES, ON PINS AND NEEDLES!! We shall wait together!

·
Registered
26 Posts
add me to the wait! Received the email Thursday that it had been received...awaiting the email that they have it with an officer and then of course the approval!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.