Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again..
Does anyone know where to find one?? at this point i dont even care anymore if i have to order online (but ofcourse id rather buy it somewhere in dubai)
my problem is... :( I NEEED IT NOWWW :'( its the one and only gift i have in mind that I know would make a friend so over the moon happy =((

So here's the story....
I'm in deep depression right now cause i saw the 5kg nutella jar in spinneys in umm suqeim... last week and i didnt have money to buy that day..:( so i went back after like 2 days and they told me it's finished and they'll order and call me back by Monday... they didnt :((
so i went all around looking for this jar and i went back to spinneys again this morning ... they said it was limited stock like test market to check if it has demand ...it'll only come out by next year :eek::mad:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
A buddy of mine bought one about 2 weeks ago at DCC... At Geant, I want to say I saw it about a month ago... Yeah, the time frames are lousy, but at least you know that you can get them other places aside from Spinneys.
Have you tried Carrefour? I think Mirdiff might stock them as well... 5kg of Chocolate... Damn... Good Luck... please realize that this might be labeled Nutella but it really is "Diabetes in a Jar."

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so basically checked both dcc and geant ...i couldnt find.. :(
so heres the deal... if anyone finds it can you buy it for me and id meet up and pay for it? or even corrier would do?.. I'll even pay profit if you want :( i really have my eyes on that nutella!!

PS: @indoMLA : in reply to "please realize that this might be labeled Nutella but it really is "Diabetes in a Jar." .. :D i realize that but its not about eating it all.. its just the excitement of seeing HUGE chocolate jars/bars..

I managed to buy a 4.5kgs Toblerone today :$ .. (it wasnt really worth it ..too expensive...but then again its unique and cannot be found everywhere in dubai :D )

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Good luck on this hung. I once bought someone a huge hersheys bar for 40$ at Cracker Barrel. My friend loved it and he still talks about this present five years later.

If I find one, will buy it for ya :D

Reactions: Mo0nStaR21
1 - 10 of 10 Posts