Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have heard that it is quite difficult to land a nursing job in the UK now....would appreciate any info or help regarding the process involved. My husband is a Floor & Wall Tiler, so we are hoping we both would get work easily. Whats with the International English Language Test (for nursing), we do speak English here in Aus!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I heard that all our teachers go over there and all their nurses come over here... but it was probably just someone trying to be funny :p

Still, a friend of mine did nursing over in the UK for a bit. she went over there with a group of friends - all Australian trained nurses. She hated it - but the point is she managed to do it! I'll ask her how, but I suspect it was on a uk passport... which probably doesn't help you any. *shrug*

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nursing English speaking

Have heard that it is quite difficult to land a nursing job in the UK now....would appreciate any info or help regarding the process involved. My husband is a Floor & Wall Tiler, so we are hoping we both would get work easily. Whats with the International English Language Test (for nursing), we do speak English here in Aus!
hi,
i am dilip, i saw your quote. you want to know about IELTS is the International English Language Testing System.It measures ability to communicate in English across all four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking – for people who intend to study or work where English is the language of communication.
you can get much more information on website " ielts.org"
check it for more information regarding it.

Thanking you.
Nursery teacher jobs
nurseryjobsonly(dot)com/article/12/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.