Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband & I are both nurses am are considering relocating to Oz. We have a son who is nearly 7 now, & after many conversations debating whether to go, we've finally decided to start looking!!
I'm wondering if anyone knows whether nursing is really any 'better' than the UK, what schooling is like & places to go. My husband likes the heat but not too extreme, so wondering if one place is better than other?????
Off to an expo in March to hopefully find some answers but if anyone has any useful info, it would be much appreciated!!!:juggle:

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi suzymart,

If you do a search on the forum there have been threads about nursing in the past.

Can't help with the schools but I'm sure other members will be along to answer that one.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
246 Posts
When talking about heat, there are two different types of heat in Australia: dry and humid.
Some people cope alright with 40C+ dry heat in the southern states, and suffer at 28C humid heat in Queensland and vice versa. So that should be taken into consideration.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My wife was in similar profession and got job siting back in homeland. The req is great. Try to search before relocating.
Ashish

My husband & I are both nurses am are considering relocating to Oz. We have a son who is nearly 7 now, & after many conversations debating whether to go, we've finally decided to start looking!!
I'm wondering if anyone knows whether nursing is really any 'better' than the UK, what schooling is like & places to go. My husband likes the heat but not too extreme, so wondering if one place is better than other?????
Off to an expo in March to hopefully find some answers but if anyone has any useful info, it would be much appreciated!!!:juggle:

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Ellisa just moved to Brisbane, search for her threads, I am sure she has plenty to share in her threads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts