Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all! And Happy New Year!

Im currently a senior staff nurse at a hospital in Devon and would very much like to spend a year (or more?) nursing in Australia. I was under the understanding that i could arrange this through an agency who would cover costs such as airfare and initial accommodation but my research has drawn a blank. The agencies that i have spoken to say that costs are no longer covered and although they could find me a job i would have to organise everything else myself! I want to go somewhere lively Melbourne maybe?!

Does anyone know of any agencies that still cover initial costs or can recommend any good agencies to approach or have any other relevant suggestions as i feel like ive hit a brick wall

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!

My girlfriend and I are doing the same thing... however the days of paid flights are long over unfourtuantly. We are working with Health Staff recruitment... they have been excellent!

Jobs are also hard to come by as well... We have got on with a hospital in Sydney, but the trouble is the rentals in the area are +++ expensive... if anyone has any leads on where to live thats affordable by the eastern suberbs, that would be very helpful!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts