Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm a nurse and planning to move to australia in June next year I have a couple options for jobs but can't decide where to go and what areas are best to work in and make friends. My boyfriend and I are planning to come across together but his visa is a problem and I may have to go it alone at first, so i'm worried about making friends esp as a female on her own.
I'm looking between 3 very different areas Perth, Brisbane and Mornington but i don't know where the best hospitals are what the areas are like for working and making friends.
This is my first time on this so i'm really sorry if this has been done before by people also do people from this forum meet up ever?

Thanks

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi

welcome to the forum, try the search option, i am sure you will find plenty of info form the old threads. ellisa just got her visa, she isnt a nurse but is a midwife into 24 hr care. search for her and the threads/posts by her.

cheers
anj

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
This is my first time on this so i'm really sorry if this has been done before by people also do people from this forum meet up ever?

Thanks
I don't think a meet up has ever been arranged since we are spread out all over the world - even once members are in Australia it's a big place :D

Also check out the temperatures in those places since they are very different too.

Regards,
Karen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts