Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Seniors

I have lodged my EOI under Systems Administrator. I am keen on going to NSW , hopefully this time as they have removed Sys Admins on thire previous intakes. please guide me what steps should i take to fasten the process on state sponsorship

Thanks

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Your occupation code is only being sponsored by South Australia, and special conditions apply (you must have studied and/or worked in South Australia or have immediate family living there). You may have a long wait for an invitation unless you can find another occupation code you may be eligible for.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Your occupation code is only being sponsored by South Australia, and special conditions apply (you must have studied and/or worked in South Australia or have immediate family living there). You may have a long wait for an invitation unless you can find another occupation code you may be eligible for.
How do I change the occupation code? What are the chances of success and failure in attempting a code change? Do I need to pay ACS fees again? Do I need to get the proofs (as in job profile redone through colleagues)?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
If you think you would qualify under a different occupation code, you'd need to apply for a new skills assessment. I'd be cautious of changing your job profile though as ACS will undoubtedly question why your job is different than what you said it was previously.

You'd be better off speaking with a migration agent to see what may be your best strategy.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just submitted my application to ACS on June 6th 2015 for skills assessment under system administration occupation , could i change the occupation code during assessment? or have to wait till the final decision made by ACS?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Dear Seniors

I have lodged my EOI under Systems Administrator. I am keen on going to NSW , hopefully this time as they have removed Sys Admins on thire previous intakes. please guide me what steps should i take to fasten the process on state sponsorship

Thanks
Did you SS from NSW as Sys Admin?

·
Registered
112 Posts
NSW sends limited invites for this job code as it's on the CSOL and not the main SOL, so they will first invite occupations on their SOL before moving to the CSOL and inviting high scoring individuals under their Stream 2 invitation system.

South Australia now has Systems Administrator on their SOL with a points requirement of 70, I did my application this morning.

·
Registered
164 Posts
NSW sends limited invites for this job code as it's on the CSOL and not the main SOL, so they will first invite occupations on their SOL before moving to the CSOL and inviting high scoring individuals under their Stream 2 invitation system.

South Australia now has Systems Administrator on their SOL with a points requirement of 70, I did my application this morning.
I am on 55 points and 60 including SS. do i have a chance? What about NT would they sponsor without job offer or is job offer needed?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
System Administrator SS

Dear Sir

Do you have any PTA- Academic Study meterials ? or any reference web sites? ?? please let me know

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dear Sir

Do you have any PTA- Academic Study meterials ? or any reference web sites? ?? please let me know
Hi there. English is my native language so I didn't use any study materials. Only tip I can really give is for the essay in writing section, keep it simple and stick to key words from the description and make sure your essay has 3 paragraphs, an introduction, a body and a conclusion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts