Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
721 - 739 of 739 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think, occupation list will be delay and the reason will be blamed on the outbreaks in Sydney.

Anyway, any news that they won't change eligiblity requirements for NSW 190/491? Do we have any confirmation?

Thanks.

·
Registered
319 Posts
No nothing has been con
I think, occupation list will be delay and the reason will be blamed on the outbreaks in Sydney.

Anyway, any news that they won't change eligiblity requirements for NSW 190/491? Do we have any confirmation?

Thanks.
No nothing has been confirmed as of now...
But let's hope it will be clear by end of July or in the beginning of August

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I just moved to NSW from Victoria this week. I am currently on a student visa and am working remotely for my company in Melbourne. To be honest, I’m just trying my luck at this point and was hoping I could get some pointers, advice or opinions on my chances.

Skilled work Experience (acc. To ACS) :
Overseas: 0.6 years​
Onshore (Melbourne) : 2.6 years​
ACS expiry: 27-07-2021
Points (190) : 90 points
No PY, No NAATI

Hopefully it all works out for us. Thanks for your time!

Cheers,
Ollie
Hey. I am planning to do the same , move from Vic to NSW for Software engineer.
90 is a great point , did you get invitation by any chance ?

·
Registered
240 Posts
So the much awaited NSW Occupation list for 190 and 491 is now out.

Lets hope that now the actual invitations are also issued on the basis of this newly released list.

Reactions: ajnewbie

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #729 ·

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi All,

how much point we need to get an invite in NSW 491 stream 3.

is point is important or employment experience
There is no point ceiling, higher points will have better chances.

and yes employment points will definately play an important role.

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is no point ceiling, higher points will have better chances.

and yes employment points will definately play an important role.

Cheers
Thank you for the replay, much appreciated.

I'm an Accountant

Any chance for people have 2 years employment experience and currently working as an Accountant with 75 points including state points

·
Registered
240 Posts

I'm an Accountant

Any chance for people have 2 years employment experience and currently working as an Accountant with 75 points including state points
No idea.
But moving to NSW regional will be your best bet ..

·
Registered
24,721 Posts

I'm an Accountant

There are hundreds if not thousands of accountants and auditors at more then 100 points waiting for an invite
You do the maths
Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
You will be eligible to get the Medicare card only after you apply for the 190 and pay the fees
Cheers
Hi NB, thank you so much for the reply.
We already lodged for 190 and paid the fees, got the bridging visa details n all but it's not active as our current visa 482 is valid till 2022, so I need to know few things here:
1. Can we apply for temp Medicare card since our bridging visa is not activated ? And we haven't done the medicals yet due to lockdown ?
2. If yes, I guess below is the way to enroll How to enrol and get started in Medicare - If you’re an Australian permanent resident - Services Australia
3. Also, our PCC is gng to expire in Few days, do we now again need to apply for it?
We assumed that will get grant in sometime but unable to do medicals as all the Bupa services are shut at the moment due to lockdown. Hence this qus if we need to do PCC again?

Sorry for so many qus but this is the most reliable place to understand the procedure.

Thank you,
K

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Hi NB, thank you so much for the reply.
We already lodged for 190 and paid the fees, got the bridging visa details n all but it's not active as our current visa 482 is valid till 2022, so I need to know few things here:
1. Can we apply for temp Medicare card since our bridging visa is not activated ? And we haven't done the medicals yet due to lockdown ?
2. If yes, I guess below is the way to enroll How to enrol and get started in Medicare - If you’re an Australian permanent resident - Services Australia
3. Also, our PCC is gng to expire in Few days, do we now again need to apply for it?
We assumed that will get grant in sometime but unable to do medicals as all the Bupa services are shut at the moment due to lockdown. Hence this qus if we need to do PCC again?

Sorry for so many qus but this is the most reliable place to understand the procedure.

Thank you,
K
1. Yes
2. Goto the newest Medicare centre, once the lockdown is lifted and talk to them
3. It depends on the CO
Cheers

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi All,

I do have 1 question regarding Australian study documents(claiming 5 points in EOI).

I completed Masters in IT in Melbourne.
For first year, I was enrolled in University A (having its CoE and 1st year transcript)
and completed 2nd year in University B( having completion certificate and Transcript also).

Could you please let me know which university documents should I upload for PR purpose?

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi All,

I do have 1 question regarding Australian study documents(claiming 5 points in EOI).

I completed Masters in IT in Melbourne.
For first year, I was enrolled in University A (having its CoE and 1st year transcript)
and completed 2nd year in University B( having completion certificate and Transcript also).

Could you please let me know which university documents should I upload for PR purpose?

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks
It is better to upload both.

721 - 739 of 739 Posts