Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
681 - 700 of 739 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi received a pre invite for NSW 190.

I ve an assessment from ACS with 7 months work assessed as I assessed it around 7 months from the start date of my job along with PY. I don't have full one year work assessment but I ve not changed jobs, its the same job with same designation.

What documents do I need to submit? Would the payslips and Super annuation for rest 5 months be sufficient?

·
Registered
16 Posts

I ve an assessment from ACS with 7 months work assessed as I assessed it around 7 months from the start date of my job along with PY. I don't have full one year work assessment but I ve not changed jobs, its the same job with same designation.

What documents do I need to submit? Would the payslips and Super annuation for rest 5 months be sufficient?
You will need a reference letter from your employer, employment contract, payslips, bank statement showing your income, and optionally any income statements from ato.

Also share your points with the community : )

Congrats and Cheers,

·
Registered
19 Posts
You will need a reference letter from your employer, employment contract, payslips, bank statement showing your income, and optionally any income statements from ato.

Also share your points with the community : )

Congrats and Cheers,
Thank you for the detailed reply.

Computer Network and Systems Engineer
90+5 Points

DOE 08 June 2021
PTE 90,90,87,89
Scheduled Naati for late July, looks like its not needed anymore.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Congrats!

·
Registered
108 Posts

What is your ANZSCO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts

Many congratulations! Would you mind sharing if you are currently onshore in Aus?

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Anzsco code is 263111
I m currently onshore living in nsw from the past 2 months.
Many thanks for your answer @SaiN.

I've currently offshore, and I have an EOI for the 190 Visa with 90 points for the 261313 ANZSCO code.

I'm considering applying for jobs and through a new employer hopefully getting a sponsorship for a 482 or 491 visa - as it looks like PR invitations to offshore applicants are not really happening right now.

Does anyone know if employers are applying for exemptions for new employees to enter Aus? Not all the job descriptions list this information.

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Many thanks for your answer @SaiN.

I've currently offshore, and I have an EOI for the 190 Visa with 90 points for the 261313 ANZSCO code.

I'm considering applying for jobs and through a new employer hopefully getting a sponsorship for a 482 or 491 visa - as it looks like PR invitations to offshore applicants are not really happening right now.

Does anyone know if employers are applying for exemptions for new employees to enter Aus? Not all the job descriptions list this information.
Thousands of 482/491 visa holders can’t enter Australia and you are expecting that an employer will recruit you, then sponsor you and then get an exemption?
Unless you are in a critical healthcare Anzsco code, you are just wasting your time
Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Expats,

A rookie here in this forum. Would like to get your expert advices on the below scenario in which I'm in at present :

I'm currently in Sydney under 482 Temporary Skill Shortage Visa for Occupation : ICT systems test engineer (ANZSCO code : 263213). After completing more than 3 years in Sydney I was only able to achieve 75 Points which looks infeasible to get an invitation for PR in 2021. Hence I'm looking for state sponsorship now which would help me to get 5 more points which would help me to score 80 points. I still don't know if I would get any inviation at 80 points, so may be I can take other assessments (NAATI,etc) to increase my points.

My doubt is, I don't think ICT systems test engineer is present under NSW State sponsorship.
So my question is Can I apply ACS and EOI for Software Engineer instead (ANZSCO code : 261313) to get the nominations from NSW ? If Yes then, What all documents are needed to justify my occupation as Software Engineer ?
Also what's the lowest score, a person has got PR invitations recently in 2021 that anyone of you are aware of ?

Please let us all know if anyone you know has got invitations at a lower score or not and against which occupation and in which sub class.

Updates from my side, if that info helps anyone - Recently One of my friend got it for 85 (sub class : 189, occupation : S/W Eng) and another for 90 points (sub class : 190, occupation : Developer/Programmer).

Many Thanks!!
Ishan

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Hi Expats,

A rookie here in this forum. Would like to get your expert advices on the below scenario in which I'm in at present :

I'm currently in Sydney under 482 Temporary Skill Shortage Visa for Occupation : ICT systems test engineer (ANZSCO code : 263213). After completing more than 3 years in Sydney I was only able to achieve 75 Points which looks infeasible to get an invitation for PR in 2021. Hence I'm looking for state sponsorship now which would help me to get 5 more points which would help me to score 80 points. I still don't know if I would get any inviation at 80 points, so may be I can take other assessments (NAATI,etc) to increase my points.

My doubt is, I don't think ICT systems test engineer is present under NSW State sponsorship.
So my question is Can I apply ACS and EOI for Software Engineer instead (ANZSCO code : 261313) to get the nominations from NSW ? If Yes then, What all documents are needed to justify my occupation as Software Engineer ?
Also what's the lowest score, a person has got PR invitations recently in 2021 that anyone of you are aware of ?

Please let us all know if anyone you know has got invitations at a lower score or not and against which occupation and in which sub class.

Updates from my side, if that info helps anyone - Recently One of my friend got it for 85 (sub class : 189, occupation : S/W Eng) and another for 90 points (sub class : 190, occupation : Developer/Programmer).

Many Thanks!!
Ishan
You can take a gamble of $500 and apply to ACS for assessment as software engineer
If they give you a positive assessment, then you can submit the eoi
But with even 80 points the chances of getting a sponsorship is negligible unless you bump it to 90 with NAATi etc
Cheers

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Expats,

Many Thanks!!
Ishan
With 80+5 I don't see it being invited unless there is huge grants on July-August.
But one positive thing is seems like lots of 100 and 95 are cleared up for now (with even 85+5 being invited, as at least in 190 there is a queue). So, best bet would be increase 5 points.

But at this moment seems like software engineer (not dev/pro) is way to go with this info (will it persist, nobody knows). If you are working as system test engineer and do have valid engineering degree, I don't see much point why it should not be assessed "positive" for "software engineer"

Info found online in social media.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can take a gamble of $500 and apply to ACS for assessment as software engineer
If they give you a positive assessment, then you can submit the eoi
But with even 80 points the chances of getting a sponsorship is negligible unless you bump it to 90 with NAATi etc
Cheers
Thanks for the advice, will try to increase the score to 90. Cheers!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
With 80+5 I don't see it being invited unless there is huge grants on July-August.
But one positive thing is seems like lots of 100 and 95 are cleared up for now (with even 85+5 being invited, as at least in 190 there is a queue). So, best bet would be increase 5 points.

But at this moment seems like software engineer (not dev/pro) is way to go with this info (will it persist, nobody knows). If you are working as system test engineer and do have valid engineering degree, I don't see much point why it should not be assessed "positive" for "software engineer"
View attachment 99739

Info found online in social media.
Thanks for so much detailed info. I have done BCA, hope this would not restrict me to submit request as S/W Engnr.
Will try to increase points by 5 (NAATI) and apply, later would try to increase it furthermore. Cheers!!

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Hi guys

Totally irrevelant from the topic.

In the PCC Particular Form

Do we need to give 2 references both from Australia or can we add a reference from India?

Thank you
Indian government is not bothered about australia neighbour
Only Indian neighbors
Cheers

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey NB,
I recently applied for my NSW 190.. but for identification they asked for Birth Certificate but i have it in my regional language not English.

I have given Pan Card, Adhar Card, and 10th 12th School Certificate.

Do you think i still need to submit Birth Certificate in English or above documents should be okay from your experience.

I have applied in India but due to covid nothing is been processed.

If anyone was in similar situation Please share your thoughts
Thanks

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Hey NB,
I recently applied for my NSW 190.. but for identification they asked for Birth Certificate but i have it in my regional language not English.

I have given Pan Card, Adhar Card, and 10th 12th School Certificate.

Do you think i still need to submit Birth Certificate in English or above documents should be okay from your experience.

I have applied in India but due to covid nothing is been processed.

If anyone was in similar situation Please share your thoughts
Thanks
You can get it translated overnight by a NAATI approved translator
What’s the problem ?
Don’t try to save pennies
Cheers

681 - 700 of 739 Posts