Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has anyone recived an invitation for 190 visa this week?. I recived yesterday and wasn't expecting it at all.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Finally, today i have received approval email plus VISA 190 invite too.
I have applied and deposited fee of nearly 5000+$ for immigration..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats bro!
Looks like NSW has also sped up its process. You're the second one I've seen that has got NSW approval for only 8 days!

Finally, today i have received approval email plus VISA 190 invite too.
I have applied and deposited fee of nearly 5000+$ for immigration..

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi ranga

well i submitted my EOI on 06-06-2015 received invitation on 11-06-2015. applied for state sponsorshior on 22-06-2015 invitation received 0n 24-06-2015 to fill the visa application. now compiling all the documents and filling up the form 80 . :):):):)

Hi, has anyone recived an invitation for 190 visa this week?. I recived yesterday and wasn't expecting it at all.

·
Registered
16 Posts
well i submitted my EOI on 06-06-2015 received invitation on 11-06-2015. applied for state sponsorshior on 22-06-2015 invitation received 0n 24-06-2015 to fill the visa application. now compiling all the documents and filling up the form 80 . :):):):)

Great to hear about your situation. Just need a bit information if you can. Which occupation did you apply? Did you apply for NSW sponsorship. You applied on 65 points? I have applied for NSW (capital city) only on 25 June 2015 with 70 points. My visa is expiring on 3 August. Do you see my chances of getting an invite?
Please reply.

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi jovirush

my occupation is other spatial scientist (232214) .. yes i applied for NSW. with state sponsorship now i have 60 points. visa sub class 190. do not worry now nsw is doing really fast for state sponsorship. not more than 3 weeks they will take for state sponsor ship and visa application . cool down and chill. :):):):):)

Great to hear about your situation. Just need a bit information if you can. Which occupation did you apply? Did you apply for NSW sponsorship. You applied on 65 points? I have applied for NSW (capital city) only on 25 June 2015 with 70 points. My visa is expiring on 3 August. Do you see my chances of getting an invite?
Please reply.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats mate, that was very quick. I applied today, hopefully not much would be changed on 1st of July.

·
Registered
95 Posts
HI everyone, May I ask one question ?

Is the occupation ceiling in skill select are the number of invitation they will issue for both 189 and 190 visa ? SkillSelect ?

How do I know the number of invitation that the NSW states can still sponsor for applicants in a particular occupation ? As I cant see ICT Business and System Analysts; Software and Applications Programmers; Accountants are no longer have any available spot this year .

Thank a lot if u can help

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
changes will be for only the ones who will apply after 1st july.. we will be counted in the year of 2014-15. and same rules will be followed for us.
Mine is yet to be approved by NSW. I hope nothing wold be affected, if something changes on 1st of July. However, I read somewhere that still the DIAC changes applies, until I get the invitation from DIAC. Please correct me if I am wrong. :confused:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello Range

Congratulations! !!

If you do not mind can you please share your points and IELTS score. Also your occupation code.

Thank you

1 - 20 of 141 Posts