Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have applied for NSW State Sponsorship 190 visa on 5th Dec 2012. I am very confused about submitting the EOI? I haven't submitted EOI yet, though I have provided EOI number in the application form of NSW SS 190 visa.

In NSW Skill Website it says register on skill select. Does that mean getting the EOI number or submitting the EOI itself??? Its very confusing!
:confused:
Is it necessary to submit EOI after applying 190 visa or should I wait for application approval form NSW government?

If I submit EOI for 190 visa subclass now, will that be a trouble if I don't receive approval from NSW Govt??:confused:

Please advice me, I have lodged application myself and very anxious about it. Also it is impossible to check the application status.:mad:

This whole procedure is very hard to understand. If anyone knows about it or has gone through it then please help me. :)

Thanks a millions in advance.

·
Registered
87 Posts
hiren46 said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for NSW State Sponsorship 190 visa on 5th Dec 2012. I am very confused about submitting the EOI? I haven't submitted EOI yet, though I have provided EOI number in the application form of NSW SS 190 visa.

In NSW Skill Website it says register on skill select. Does that mean getting the EOI number or submitting the EOI itself??? Its very confusing!
Is it necessary to submit EOI after applying 190 visa or should I wait for application approval form NSW government?

If I submit EOI for 190 visa subclass now, will that be a trouble if I don't receive approval from NSW Govt??:confused:

Please advice me, I have lodged application myself and very anxious about it. Also it is impossible to check the application status.:mad:

This whole procedure is very hard to understand. If anyone knows about it or has gone through it then please help me. :)

Frist of all your question is not clear. How can you get the EOI number without applying it. May be you only created the file of EOI but you haven't submitted yet.
Any way, as far as i know, yo need to create the EOI and put that number on state sponsorship application. Now once you have applied the SS, you will have conditional 60 points ( minimum but could be more according to your situation). And based on this condition, you can submit EOI. The main benefit of following this way is if your SS is approved, you will get the invitation straight away.
I am not sure if i a swer your question bro.

Regards
Sudip

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frist of all your question is not clear. How can you get the EOI number without applying it. May be you only created the file of EOI but you haven't submitted yet.
Any way, as far as i know, yo need to create the EOI and put that number on state sponsorship application. Now once you have applied the SS, you will have conditional 60 points ( minimum but could be more according to your situation). And based on this condition, you can submit EOI. The main benefit of following this way is if your SS is approved, you will get the invitation straight away.

Regards
Sudip
Thanks Sudip for reply.

Yes, that is right. I had created an account in EOI and got the ID number which I had written down in the NSW SS application form. Still, I haven't submitted the EOI.
I was thinking that if in case my EOI opens first and if I don't have my SS on hand then how could I claim 60 points. My current point score is 60.

So, my question is that Should I submit the EOI or not? If not then what will happen?? If I get rejection form NSW Govt. then will I be able to lodge EOI again in the future?? Can I withdraw my EOI?

Please advice me.
Thanks.
Regards
Hiren

·
Registered
87 Posts
hiren46 said:
Thanks Sudip for reply.

Yes, that is right. I had created an account in EOI and got the ID number which I had written down in the NSW SS application form. Still, I haven't submitted the EOI.
I was thinking that if in case my EOI opens first and if I don't have my SS on hand then how could I claim 60 points. My current point score is 60.

So, my question is that Should I submit the EOI or not? If not then what will happen?? If I get rejection form NSW Govt. then will I be able to lodge EOI again in the future?? Can I withdraw my EOI?

Please advice me.
Thanks.
Regards
Hiren
Hi bro,
You are so funny... :) never mind. How can your IF you dont have have 60 points with out SS. If you are in condition of 60 points including SS approval, that means you have only 55 points without SS. If that is the case, lodge it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
sudip63 said:
Hi bro,
You are so funny... :) never mind. How can your IF you dont have have 60 points with out SS. If you are in condition of 60 points including SS approval, that means you have only 55 points without SS. If that is the case, lodge it.
If you are still not clear call me on skype with same username above

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
If you are still not clear call me on skype with same username above
Hey, i have just sent you invitation in skype.
Thanks btw for your kind offer for help.

I know, i sound crazy but this new system is hard to understand. Also, i am doing these all by myself with a little knowledge so i don't want to take any risk.

I am here in Sydney since last 5.5 years. two years ago i lost one chance to apply for PR and this time I don't want to loose it again.

You are right, my current score is 55 without SS.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Sponsorship Ceiling

I have the same situation here. I finished my Biomedical Engineering Degree Last November. And I have 55 points without the SS. before i apply I would like to know whats the NSW sponsorship ceiling is? NSW Annual Report states that the ceiling for last year was approximately 1750. Is it the same for this year as well? And Is the ceiling divided between the occupations or is it like a cumulative thing? Extremely :confused:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Guys,

Hi Hiren,

Wanted to check whether you have received an invitation from NSW??:ranger:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dear All,
Can someone tell me how long it takes normally after receiving an acknowledgement, to get the approval from NSW?
Also, after approval, what is our next step of action to be taken?

·
Registered
539 Posts
looks like they are now assessing early december applications, and approval is around 4/5 weeks after getting your ack email. I got my ack email Feb 24, so i hope to get my invite around MArch 25.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Submitted EOI and NSW SS today

Hello Folks,

I have submitted the EOI and NSW SS today 22nd March 2013. Would like to know when I will get the acknowledgement and what is the processing time.

I have submitted for the Skill set System Administrator. Is there any way to check what is the current status, as I heard if the approvals crosses the ceiling value they will keep them on hold.

Like to hear from you guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Folks,

I have submitted the EOI and NSW SS today 22nd March 2013. Would like to know when I will get the acknowledgement and what is the processing time.

I have submitted for the Skill set System Administrator. Is there any way to check what is the current status, as I heard if the approvals crosses the ceiling value they will keep them on hold.

Like to hear from you guys.

Hi Ramdev,
We submitted our documents on 22Nov. We only received an ack from them on 22Feb and after tht we are still waiting for their result. Same skill, same state.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hi I got query.. i will apply System Admin role for NSW. still hav to apply ACS , and after NSW SS...

My query is that wt to do after july DIAC will remove SYSTEM ADMIN from list..

still I will be invited??

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi I got query.. i will apply System Admin role for NSW. still hav to apply ACS , and after NSW SS...

My query is that wt to do after july DIAC will remove SYSTEM ADMIN from list..

still I will be invited??
Good question. If we apply for NSW SS and July 1st comes while we are still not processes by NSW, what happens if on July 1st our occupation is removed from CSOL list?

·
Registered
82 Posts

Regards
Sudip

Are you sure that you should submit EOI after getting SS? I read in this forum somewhere that, some people got SS approval and EOI invitation within few hours of SS approval. How is it possible if they haven't submitted their EOI earlier?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Are you sure that you should submit EOI after getting SS? I read in this forum somewhere that, some people got SS approval and EOI invitation within few hours of SS approval. How is it possible if they haven't submitted their EOI earlier?
Also the question in the EOI regarding SS looks like this:

"In which State or Territory would the client be interested in seeking nomination from?"

It is not saying you are claiming the point. I think you should submit your EOI before you get SS. Once they approve your SS, they update your EOI and skillselect automatically sends invite.

·
Registered
165 Posts
same here
hI buddy

Just saw your signature, you got approval of SS already? Congrats!

Did you receive a email of informing your approval first, or they just post your the outcome?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts