Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear friends,

I am scoring 65 score without any state SS. I submitted EOI under ICT Business Analyst (261111) and my IELTS is 7/7/7/7.

I have few queries :-
Q1: Does 190 SS take less time than 189 ?

Q2: I have submitted my EOI with both 189 and 190 (with 'Any' option selected). Will NSW consider my EOI for nomination ?

Q3: Or Should I raise another EOI specifically for NSW?

Q4: I am also keen on Victoria SS. How can I submit EOI under 189 and 190 (Victoria & NSW)?

Please help

Thanks
Rakesh

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Please see my comments inline...

Dear friends,

I am scoring 65 score without any state SS. I submitted EOI under ICT Business Analyst (261111) and my IELTS is 7/7/7/7.

I have few queries :-
Q1: Does 190 SS take less time than 189 ?

[JEET] - 190 takes more time as it involves SS Nomination approval from the respective State.

Q2: I have submitted my EOI with both 189 and 190 (with 'Any' option selected). Will NSW consider my EOI for nomination ?

[JEET] - BEST would be to submit with "NSW" only.

As STATES prefer those who are interested in their state only and NOT people who select ALL.

Q3: Or Should I raise another EOI specifically for NSW?

[JEET] - Not required. 189 and 190 (NSW) would be done in ONE single EOI.

Q4: I am also keen on Victoria SS. How can I submit EOI under 189 and 190 (Victoria & NSW)?

[JEET] - IF you want to apply for NSW and VIC, THEN many people have raised 2 EOI's for this.

NOTE: I would suggest to stick with 189 and wait for July.

Please help

Thanks
Rakesh

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Jeet, much appreciated.
Does multiple EOIs cause delay / problem as states would come to know about it eventually and may think that the person is not serious about their state ?

Which state is better for IT professionals considering demand and supply equation ? NSW or Vic?

·
Registered
758 Posts
One of the conditions for getting NSW Nomination is (quote from their site):
"Indicate interest for NSW nomination for a 190 visa".
One must assume that ticking "any" will not get you selected.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

You are correct, STATES might eventually come to now about multiple EOI's.

I'm really NOT for 2 EOI's from the beginning. BUT few people still do it.

NSW and VIC both have opportunities.

BUT have been reading posts in various thread's where people are preferring NSW in terms of opportunities at present.

Thanks Jeet, much appreciated.
Does multiple EOIs cause delay / problem as states would come to know about it eventually and may think that the person is not serious about their state ?

Which state is better for IT professionals considering demand and supply equation ? NSW or Vic?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Jeetendra & Alnaibii

1 - 6 of 6 Posts