Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I applied for NSW state sponsorship and the application should have reached them on Monday, 2nd April (as per DHL). I went through a lot of posts in this forum and have seen a trend that they acknowledge within 4-5 days.

It's already the 7th (working) day running and I am a bit worried that I have not received any response from them. Do they usually take that long to send an acknowledgement?

Regards,
Vijay.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Friday to Monday was Easter Holiday here, that leaves 4 working days provided they did get it on Monday. Give it a couple of days and then call to confirm

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi guys,

I applied for NSW state sponsorship and the application should have reached them on Monday, 2nd April (as per DHL). I went through a lot of posts in this forum and have seen a trend that they acknowledge within 4-5 days.

It's already the 7th (working) day running and I am a bit worried that I have not received any response from them. Do they usually take that long to send an acknowledgement?

Regards,
Vijay.
Relax mate, I know anxiety kills.. I was very anxious too.. :) NSW is still giving out sponsorships so you dont need to worry about it..

·
Registered
380 Posts
Relax mate, I know anxiety kills.. I was very anxious too.. :) NSW is still giving out sponsorships so you dont need to worry about it..
Hello Bukhari

It has been exactly 4 weeks now and Iam waiting for any result from NSW. I sent them an email and hope to get some reply from them.

How much time you think I should wait for NSW SS? If til tomorrow , I dont get any reply from them, should I call them ?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Bukhari

It has been exactly 4 weeks now and Iam waiting for any result from NSW. I sent them an email and hope to get some reply from them.

How much time you think I should wait for NSW SS? If til tomorrow , I dont get any reply from them, should I call them ?
mimran, you are waiting for your result right? They say the result is out in 3-4 weeks. So, I guess we both got to wait for a couple of more days.

Vijay.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello Bukhari

I posted my documents and Pay order on 26th-Oct-2011 and the letter i got signed by NSW state was released from NSW on 23-Nov-2011, which itself is practically a month. and i guess it took it few days in postal delivery. I don't remember getting any email except the ones when they received my documents..
So yeah give it a day or two. if not arrived you better call the Manager Skilled migration (or Beth Bull [the project assistant] i guess she entertains queries)..

·
Registered
380 Posts
I posted my documents and Pay order on 26th-Oct-2011 and the letter i got signed by NSW state was released from NSW on 23-Nov-2011, which itself is practically a month. and i guess it took it few days in postal delivery. I don't remember getting any email except the ones when they received my documents..
So yeah give it a day or two. if not arrived you better call the Manager Skilled migration (or Beth Bull [the project assistant] i guess she entertains queries)..

Yes, I will wait for a day or two before giving them a call. Thanks :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mimran said:
Yes I am waiting for result. It seems that due to Easter holiday, there has been some delay. You will get mail soon also.
Friday is going to be my last day waiting. Got no acknowledgement yet.

Mimran, you got anything? And did they respond to your emails.

Wondering to mail them or call them. Which ones better?

Vijay.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
mailing would mean further wait, call them and remember we are 4 and half hours ahead of IST

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anj1976 said:
mailing would mean further wait, call them and remember we are 4 and half hours ahead of IST
Tried calling them since Friday but always reaches the answering machine. So I mailed them and got a reply that they will reply this week if they received the application.

That's what I wanted to know, you've received it or not. :) I got to wait this week I guess.

·
Registered
379 Posts
No ACk

HI All,

My application was received on 25 but still no ACK.

What should i do?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thank you very much friend

I would like to know that if we apply for Vic SS, they are asking us to show the Financial status (around 70k AUD ).

How we can manage this?

It could be a great help.

Thanks in advance

Regrds
ind2aus

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for NSW state sponsorship on Jan 07 2013.Received a acknowledgement from courier ppl,but have not received any acknowledgement from NSW.When can we expect an acknowledgement saying that they received my application.Could anyone pls let me know

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for NSW state sponsorship on Jan 07 2013.Received a acknowledgement from courier ppl,but have not received any acknowledgement from NSW.When can we expect an acknowledgement saying that they received my application.Could anyone pls let me know
welcome to the Queue of waiting for an acknowledgment/approval from NSW!!

they are taking so LONNNNNNNNNNNG

10 weeks processing right now.

They are processing EARLY november applications.
I submitted my app Nov 20 and aus post confirmed its delivery on Nov 23.

For Jan applications expect to here back around at least MARCH

Give it at least 8 weeks after you mailed your application to CALL NSW and to hopefully speak with the person that is handling your application (slim chance).

·
Registered
175 Posts
welcome to the Queue of waiting for an acknowledgment/approval from NSW!!

they are taking so LONNNNNNNNNNNG

10 weeks processing right now.

They are processing EARLY november applications.
I submitted my app Nov 20 and aus post confirmed its delivery on Nov 23.

For Jan applications expect to here back around at least MARCH

Give it at least 8 weeks after you mailed your application to CALL NSW and to hopefully speak with the person that is handling your application (slim chance).
Hi bubbe

Did Nsw officer told u that they r processing early November applications?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts