Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello NSW Seniors,

I plan to keep the following documents for NSW SS application. However, it sums upto 140 pages approximately. I am afraid if it is too high and wondering how I can reduce it. Few other forum members are also with same concern, so if someone can help us understand and guide, preferably those who applied for NSW and got approval, it will be so helpful for us.

1. Do we need to keep annexure of various company offer letters too ? Or just the front page of offer letter and Cost-To-Company page is sufficient ?

2. Kept one payslip for every quarter. Is it ok ?

ACS
IELTS
CV
Company OLs
Appointment Letters
Appraisal Letters
Release Letters
Experience Certificates
Skill Reference Letters
Payslips for every month
Tax Documents of every year (Form 12BA and Form 16)
Bank Statements for salary credit proof
Educational Marksheets (10th, 12th, BE)
Vendor Certifications
Rank Achievement Certificates both in my University and from Employers
Passport all observation and stamping pages

All notarized in color. However, I am afraid whether 140 pages is correct number for an application. I feel, its too high.

Please tell me, who have applied on their own, can these contain these many pages ? I plan to keep two bulldog clips.

Please help me.

Best regards,
JR

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hello NSW Seniors,

I plan to keep the following documents for NSW SS application. However, it sums upto 140 pages approximately. I am afraid if it is too high and wondering how I can reduce it. Few other forum members are also with same concern, so if someone can help us understand and guide, preferably those who applied for NSW and got approval, it will be so helpful for us.

1. Do we need to keep annexure of various company offer letters too ? Or just the front page of offer letter and Cost-To-Company page is sufficient ?

2. Kept one payslip for every quarter. Is it ok ?

ACS
IELTS
CV
Company OLs (Contract Signing where the salary is mentioned??)
Appointment Letters
Appraisal Letters
Release Letters
Experience Certificates (From HR??)
Skill Reference Letters (From Concerned Supervisors??)
Payslips for every FOUR month
Tax Documents of every year (Form 12BA and Form 16)
Bank Statements for salary credit proof
Educational Marksheets (10th, 12th, BE)
Vendor Certifications
Rank Achievement Certificates both in my University and from Employers

Passport all observation and stamping pages BIO PAGE

All notarized in color. However, I am afraid whether 140 pages is correct number for an application. I feel, its too high.

Please tell me, who have applied on their own, can these contain these many pages ? I plan to keep two bulldog clips.

Please help me.

Best regards,
JR
red colored are not strictly necessary so you can avoid sending them. vendor certifications can be given but since you have a BE hence i assume that you are not claiming points for that. but if you claim points on vendor certs you must provide them.

-

Reactions: jre05

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
red colored are not strictly necessary so you can avoid sending them. vendor certifications can be given but since you have a BE hence i assume that you are not claiming points for that. but if you claim points on vendor certs you must provide them.

-
Thank you so much, would remember to avoid the unnecessary documents.

Best regards,
JR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts