Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

By grace of Allah, I have got my SS approval from NSW today.

The letter states that

"I have pleasure in advising that NSW has provided this approval with the issue of duly signed NSW Form1 which is enclosed. Please include this when submitting your application to DIAC".

In addition there is one form, probably this I need to send by email or post once I get my TRN number after doing payment.

Anyways thanks to all forum members for their continued support. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
How long did it take for the approval to come thru after u sent in the application?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hi All

The letter states that

"I have pleasure in advising that NSW has provided this approval with the issue of duly signed NSW Form1 which is enclosed. Please include this when submitting your application to DIAC".

In addition there is one form, probably this I need to send by email or post once I get my TRN number after doing payment.

Congrats, all the best with ur 176 application

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks JBY.

northwest it took almost a month as my application date was 13th Mar. Although I receive this letter today I can see that approval signature date is 22nd Mar. So I think it took some time in the post and I got it through registered post today

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi All

The letter states that

Congrats Imran!!

Good luck with your 176. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi All

The letter states that

Great going.. Congratulations :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
mimran said:
Hi All

The letter states that

Congrats. They should start sending the same in an email. Took bloody 2 weeks to reach your place.

Vijay.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks All

Yes rvijaysubs, email approval would be best. Iam not sure why they havnt implemented it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.