Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,

In process of NSW Nomination Submission after filling form and attached all the documents when clicked on the submit it failed to redirect me to payment page and error connection message displayed at 29%.

Later when I tried open the link again it is expired and i got an email from NSW saying that they received the application.

Please suggest/advice me for the further steps...I did not made any payment?

THanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi Experts,

In process of NSW Nomination Submission after filling form and attached all the documents when clicked on the submit it failed to redirect me to payment page and error connection message displayed at 29%.

Later when I tried open the link again it is expired and i got an email from NSW saying that they received the application.

Please suggest/advice me for the further steps...I did not made any payment?

THanks
You need to send an email to [email protected] stating that you were not able to make a payment. Then they will send you an e-mail with the link for the payment.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Raghuveer,

You can also use below sample draft letter which you can send to "skilled.migration", requesting to send the Payment Link. Usually you will receive payment link within 1 working day, through which you can make the payment.

Draft
Dear Team,

I Mr. XXXX have received the below listed e-mail to apply for NSW sponsorship, I filed my form and then later when I clicked on 'pay now' it didn't take me to the next page and got stuck, But I received the acknowledgment email that my application has received, but I did not enter any credit card details. Please send me the link where I can do the payment.

Please check and suggest, if any technical errors then I request you to resend the link to fill the application or I can do the payment.

Thanks & Regards,

XXXX

Reactions: Raghuveer CH

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Raghuveer,

You can also use below sample draft letter which you can send to "skilled.migration", requesting to send the Payment Link. Usually you will receive payment link within 1 working day, through which you can make the payment.

Draft
Dear Team,

I Mr. XXXX have received the below listed e-mail to apply for NSW sponsorship, I filed my form and then later when I clicked on 'pay now' it didn't take me to the next page and got stuck, But I received the acknowledgment email that my application has received, but I did not enter any credit card details. Please send me the link where I can do the payment.

Please check and suggest, if any technical errors then I request you to resend the link to fill the application or I can do the payment.

Thanks & Regards,

XXXX
Thank you kapilvj,

I have sent an email and waiting for the reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts