Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

This is for the people to track timeline of NSW nomination and VISA grant(190).
So basically all who have recieved invite and submitted documents and are now waiting to get nominated.

I got invite on 7th of may and have submitted my documents, now, I am eagerly waiting for nomination :fingerscrossed:. You may share your invite and submission date along with nomination date when nominated.

Thanks for in advance for joining in.
Ansh

Reactions: wishwalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi folks,

This is for the people to track timeline of NSW nomination and VISA grant(190).
So basically all who have recieved invite and submitted documents and are now waiting to get nominated.

I got invite on 7th of may and have submitted my documents, now, I am eagerly waiting for nomination :fingerscrossed:. You may share your invite and submission date along with nomination date when nominated.

Thanks for in advance for joining in.
Ansh
hi,

I am Amit, Got Invite on 7th May and submitted the documents for Proof of points for Age,ACS asessment and IELTS and Employment Reference letters and Qualification degress certs.

Now waiting for SkillSelect nomination.

Amit

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the best Amit...you and I have got the invite on same date...I anticipate we should be nominated on similar dates too...;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello guys,

I was invited to apply for SS from NSW on 15th April and Submitted all documents on 17th April. Received the nomination mail from NSW and SkillSelect mail to apply for Visa on Thursday afternoon(7th May) :D

Currently trying to figure out everything that is needed before I apply for Visa. Hope you guys get your respective nominations soon :fingerscrossed:

Its roughly taking around 3 weeks to receive Nomination mail if all goes fine.

Reactions: Ansh07

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome...this is what I was looking for like an estimate on how long will we be recieving nomination...thanks for the nuggets mate..!!
And congratulations for nomination...hope you will be granted visa soon..!!

Hello guys,

I was invited to apply for SS from NSW on 15th April and Submitted all documents on 17th April. Received the nomination mail from NSW and SkillSelect mail to apply for Visa on Thursday afternoon(7th May) :D

Currently trying to figure out everything that is needed before I apply for Visa. Hope you guys get your respective nominations soon :fingerscrossed:

Its roughly taking around 3 weeks to receive Nomination mail if all goes fine.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thanks ANsh. I have a leading question when it actually comes to receiving skill select invite.

I am staying in Singapore for last 6th years. And got my and my wife passport re issued from Indian consulate in SG.

I believe I must get my pcc from Singapore Indian embassy rite. ? As per Indian embassy I should attach a letter from authority asking for police clearance.

Will I need the requisition letter from nsw to get my pcc. ? If yes how to get it.?

Amit

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

NSW has nothing to do with PCC.
PCC is asked by DIBP, while processing your VISA Application.

Your PCC will be issued by Indian consulate in SG.

So, IF Indian consulate is specifically asking for a PCC request letter, then you might have to wait until a CO is assigned. Then the CO might ask for PCC (you may use this request email).

People were able to get PCC by submitting copy of DIBP's VISA Invite email. Few have also used the HAP ID letter.

Thanks ANsh. I have a leading question when it actually comes to receiving skill select invite.

I am staying in Singapore for last 6th years. And got my and my wife passport re issued from Indian consulate in SG.

I believe I must get my pcc from Singapore Indian embassy rite. ? As per Indian embassy I should attach a letter from authority asking for police clearance.

Will I need the requisition letter from nsw to get my pcc. ? If yes how to get it.?

Amit

Reactions: Ansh07

·
Registered
214 Posts
Excellent response mate. I guess hope soon I get my DIBP invite and I will try and use that letter and submit my PCC to Indian consulate SG.

Thanks once again.

Reactions: Jeeten#80

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any news on nomination recently..???

·
Registered
214 Posts
Can't be so early mate. ...I guess

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol...right you are..but I was like anyone who recieved nomination back in march or april..how are they doing..

·
Registered
214 Posts
Lol...right you are..but I was like anyone who recieved nomination back in march or april..how are they doing..
Ansh

Any news brother for nsw nomination approval. ?

Amit

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nothing much, just that my consultant says it should be june first week. I believe his words as it usually turns out true.
So keeping the best of my hope.
You got any?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sure thing..!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ansh

Quick question...are you B tech or MCA.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi,

I have a question with guys who have received visa 190. Do you guys just submitted the assessment results like (ACS) or Employment experience letters as well? As per NSW form, one of them is enough.

Please guide.

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am in the same boat now.
Filled in the application and 300 AUD today.. Hope to get the nomination soon...!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Reactions: icewarp

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi

Can anyone please help me with the photo required for 190 visa lodge.?

So it is supposed to be 45mm by 3 mm. ?

And scanned ad pdf or can be gif or png format also. ?

If I scan it then it will no longer remain 45×35. .?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts