Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

My application date as per NSW email is 13/3. So its about 3 weeks and no response from them. I have seen members getting NSW SS in 2 weeks.

Will it be OK to send them an email for my case updates? Anyone on this forum got NSW SS in 4weeks or beyond ?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi All

My application date as per NSW email is 13/3. So its about 3 weeks and no response from them. I have seen members getting NSW SS in 2 weeks.

Will it be OK to send them an email for my case updates? Anyone on this forum got NSW SS in 4weeks or beyond ?
I think, it will be appropriate to contact them at least after 4 weeks as they have mentioned the duration of 3-4 week for sponsorship application on their website.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, sure hope result will come in next week. Otherwise I will proceed with 175. Lets see

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yes, sure hope result will come in next week. Otherwise I will proceed with 175. Lets see
Dont worry it will.. I know we all get anxious.. :) just give it some time..

·
Registered
202 Posts
mimran said:
Hi All

How long did it take to get the email confirmation? It's been a couple of days since my courier has reached the Sydney office but I've got no confirmation?

If I was in your place, I would email them after 4 weeks. So hold on tight for one more week.

What's your azenco code? Their response even depends on that.

Hope for the best.

Vijay.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How long did it take to get the email confirmation? It's been a couple of days since my courier has reached the Sydney office but I've got no confirmation?

If I was in your place, I would email them after 4 weeks. So hold on tight for one more week.

What's your azenco code? Their response even depends on that.

Hope for the best.

Vijay.

You will get mail within 4-5 days. Probably if weekend comes in between it might take a week. Mine is 261313 (Software Engineer). Whats yours

·
Registered
202 Posts
mimran said:
You will get mail within 4-5 days. Probably if weekend comes in between it might take a week. Mine is 261313 (Software Engineer). Whats yours
Mine is 261312. Waiting for the response since Monday.

·
Registered
202 Posts
rvijaysubs said:
HDFC. But I have not received any confirmation from them. I hope they accept it.

Vijay.
I got a tax invoice from NSW on Friday. I believe that means they have got the money.

They send the letter as soon as they get the money, right?

Vijay.

·
Registered
202 Posts
rvijaysubs said:
I got a tax invoice from NSW on Friday. I believe that means they have got the money.

They send the letter as soon as they get the money, right?

Vijay.
Guys,

How much time does it take to get the letter once you've received the tax invoice?

Regards.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.