Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone could help me with some questions im encountering during 190 visa application for NSW.

1. Police Panel Clearance Certificate: I wrote down all addresses I have lived in for the past 10 years since i turned 16yo (including the first 2 years being overseas in the same country and the rest of 8 years in Australia). In this case do i need to provide Police Panel Clearance Certificate from Aus and the oversea country?

2. Travel History: I have lived in Aus for 8 years and went back overseas to visit family twice (both less than 3 months), do I need to list these travel dates in the application form?

3. Work Experience Document: is Tax Document a mandatory item to be submitted? All tax was shown on my payslip so not sure if tax document is still necessary.

4. I watched a few DIY video on 189 visa application online but they were all asked to submit the application and pay the fee prior to submitting supporting documents. But when i was doing it the submit button didn't pop up after I complete the application form, it took me straight to submitting the supporting document, is that mean I will need to submit all documents then submit everything and pay after?

Thank you guys in advance!

·
Registered
25,996 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone could help me with some questions im encountering during 190 visa application for NSW.

1. Police Panel Clearance Certificate: I wrote down all addresses I have lived in for the past 10 years since i turned 16yo (including the first 2 years being overseas in the same country and the rest of 8 years in Australia). In this case do i need to provide Police Panel Clearance Certificate from Aus and the oversea country?

2. Travel History: I have lived in Aus for 8 years and went back overseas to visit family twice (both less than 3 months), do I need to list these travel dates in the application form?

3. Work Experience Document: is Tax Document a mandatory item to be submitted? All tax was shown on my payslip so not sure if tax document is still necessary.

4. I watched a few DIY video on 189 visa application online but they were all asked to submit the application and pay the fee prior to submitting supporting documents. But when i was doing it the submit button didn't pop up after I complete the application form, it took me straight to submitting the supporting document, is that mean I will need to submit all documents then submit everything and pay after?

Thank you guys in advance!
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes. It’s necessary as 3rd party evidence

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes. It’s necessary as 3rd party evidence

Cheers
Hi @NB,

Just another quick question..
Can I submit a previously done criminal check certificate as panel clearance certificate?
It was issued in Sep 2021 hence expiring in Sep 2022, I have done it because it was a requirement for work so it is not "Name Check", instead an employment check. Also its not from AFP but from NCC (National Crime Check)..
Rectangle Font Parallel Electric blue Number

·
Registered
25,996 Posts
Hi @NB,

Just another quick question..
Can I submit a previously done criminal check certificate as panel clearance certificate?
It was issued in Sep 2021 hence expiring in Sep 2022, I have done it because it was a requirement for work so it is not "Name Check", instead an employment check. Also its not from AFP but from NCC (National Crime Check).. View attachment 101727
NCC check’s are not valid
You need a full afp check
Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good evening @NB,

Thank you very much for quickly answered my previous question!

I will have to admit this has been a really tricky process o_O and I want to ask for your opinion on a few things..

Firstly, I read some post about sending PTE Score from PTE website to the visa department.. Should I do this now or wait until a CO call me and ask me to do so? I have already uploaded the digital Score report on my application for now.

Also, I wanted to upload my bank statements before but it was encrypted and i will get a notification like below, so I saved it to a new pdf and uploaded it.
Rectangle Material property Font Parallel Magenta

But I am experiencing the same issue with some other documents so Im thinking should i just delete the current file and print out the bank statement on paper, scan and re-upload? (Based on the instruction provided by Home Affairs, see snip below, since they won't open my file within these 30 days, I want to correct the wrong when I still have a chance..)
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number
Rectangle Font Asphalt Electric blue Multimedia

Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Circle

Lastly, can you quickly see whether my file naming is ok, or anything to be improved? Pretty much everything I uploaded with a name that indicating/briefing the content of the file because I can't think of anything else to put in the name..
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

Font Number Rectangle Screenshot Parallel

I know the application process is probably much different from the time when you lodge yours, but it would be awesome if you could share your thoughts even if you are unsure..

Thanks in advance and have an amazing night!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't know why you want to upload you PTE score when CO asks. It should be attached together with your application. I think that PTE report, pdf version is the only thing you get from ETS. Is it send the hard-copy to your address? But basically, with your identity and candidate number they can check on ETS online system. I submitted to them the pdf version and also ordered a test report sent to DHA via ETS account.

You can freely delete and upload a new file, they just get the very last files when you click submit button.

For naming files, as long as you upload the correct documents to their document type and the name of the document is what it is, then OK (you can't put the birth certificate pdf file as driver's license). You can add your last name at the end, but it is not necessary.

For your previous questions, the other member answered well but one small thing I want to say is it is important to have third party evidence for employment, and tax record is a good evidence but not a must. You can use superannuation as an alternative or you can use both.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just a small clarification in Form80 Character Assessment. Question 47 as below:

Rectangle Font Magenta Circle Number

It is compulsory to share personal contacts in Australia (I do have a few friends) or should i just select no.

Thanks in advance. Have a nice day ahead. 😊

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi @mutapha,

Thanks for you reply!

I have already uploaded the digital report of my PTE score now on the application, so just wondering if i should order the test report send to the DHA now (aka. before the submission of my application) or later when CO contact me to do so... The only reason why I am asking is that I have read that some people been asked by the CO to do this, but after they sent the report via the PTE website (though Im not sure what is ETS..?), there will be no movement on the visa for a period of time. So it seems to me that without this being actioned prior to being asked can lead to unnecessarily delay on the visa processing time.

Also just wondering when you say third party evidence for employment, did you mean something like a reference letter from the manager, or a reference letter from someone works in another company which has relationship/cooperation with our company?

Have a great evening!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Guys,

Just a small clarification in Form80 Character Assessment. Question 47 as below:

View attachment 101749

It is compulsory to share personal contacts in Australia (I do have a few friends) or should i just select no.

Thanks in advance. Have a nice day ahead. 😊
Sorry can't answer your question but I also want to ask if this Form is compulsory for NSW 190 visa? I have seen many people mentioning the Form80 but dont know what this is for nor where to find it..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry can't answer your question but I also want to ask if this Form is compulsory for NSW 190 visa? I have seen many people mentioning the Form80 but dont know what this is for nor where to find it..
Hi there, you can find it at the step-by-step tab at the Australian Immigration Visa subclass of your visa under the character document catergory. If I'm not mistaken there are 2 forms that you can download and fill up (Form 80 and Form 1221).

Thanks👍

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sorry about ETS running TOEFL, I made a mistake about the company running PTE which should be Pearson. Yes, just order them to send to DHA.

The reference letter should be people in your company. They are your direct supervisor or human resource manager. Third party means tax return records, bank statement, superannuation. I think that you have done your skill assessment, so you know the documents for claiming employment points.

Technically, you should have proper documents to prove the points in your invited EOI.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts