Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all the NSW 190 holders in Australia,

I am curious to hear back about your experience so far from the more formal perspective:

1) Did you fill out and submit the NSW contact information form once you arrived?

2) Have you heard back from NSW in any shape or form (e.g. migrant surveys)?

3) Where in NSW (or elsewhere) did you decide to settle down?

I am curious, because I haven't heard whatsoever from NSW in the past year and I am interested to know if it is common. Perhaps all these formalities are unnecessary altogether.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Hi all the NSW 190 holders in Australia,

I am curious to hear back about your experience so far from the more formal perspective:

1) Did you fill out and submit the NSW contact information form once you arrived?

2) Have you heard back from NSW in any shape or form (e.g. migrant surveys)?

3) Where in NSW (or elsewhere) did you decide to settle down?

I am curious, because I haven't heard whatsoever from NSW in the past year and I am interested to know if it is common. Perhaps all these formalities are unnecessary altogether.

Cheers!
That's very interesting. So you filled out their "NSW Nominee Information Update Form"?

TBH (and I haven't yet moved there) I was expecting a bit of engagement. I'm also wondering what all the fuss was about. I'm not sure if they know where I am (still haven't moved over) or would even notice if I never showed up. Interesting question, thanks for asking it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeap, I filled out the form and sent it to them. There's almost no information on the Internet about the post-grant contact between the sponsoring state and the visa holder. So, I am curious if the states don't do any surveys, or if I just happen to be an exception.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeap, I filled out the form and sent it to them. There's almost no information on the Internet about the post-grant contact between the sponsoring state and the visa holder. So, I am curious if the states don't do any surveys, or if I just happen to be an exception.

Didn't you receive any surveys every 6 months from them as quoted in their nomination application? It's always safer to do our job as we were asked to do while being nominated. Rest all in their hands.

Please update if you hear back.

Thanks,
Srinivas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts