Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have submitted EOI on 17th April 2015 with NSW nomination but haven't received any response. How munch time it will take.

Total Points =60 including State nomination if granted.

:juggle:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Few People have received an Invite from NSW to apply for SS Nomination 10-15 days after submitting their EOI.

WHILE THERE are others who are still waiting since 2-3 months.

INVITATION isn't guaranteed, as there are many factors that should fall inline for one to receive an invitation.

REF: Skilled nominated migration (190) Information

Hi All,

I have submitted EOI on 17th April 2015 with NSW nomination but haven't received any response. How munch time it will take.

·
Registered
80 Posts
55+5 pts will be harder since some 60+5, 65+5, even 70+5 pts are going NSW 190 because their occupation ceiling has been reached and there's also a chance their occupation might be removed from SOL this July.

The selection process
The selection process will be competitive. Candidates will be ranked based on the following key criteria, in the following order:

Commonwealth Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) points score
English language ability
Skilled employment
Where candidates have the same score on these criteria at the time of selection, they will be further ranked based on the date and time that their EOI was submitted in SkillSelect.

NSW will determine how many invitations are issued on an ongoing basis.

source
Hi All,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts