Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I have collected all my documnets, first question I have few documents with TRUE stamp on it, and few without TRUE COPY stamp, will this be okay since Notrized stamp and GOLD Sticker is alreayd there.

I asked many bodies to help me but few come and go. I appreicate if someone help me to filing this application by this week.

·
Registered
760 Posts
The answer to your question is a bit tricky,it may or may not be okay.If I would've been you,I would ensure that all documents are synchronised.Is getting that true copy stamp on the remaining docs,any big deal?

Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply, actually few documents I did this time and they put the TRUE COPY the intention was not that for the Austrialia but recently I made my mind for this. Few documents done earlier attestation with about 2009/2008 years.

Confirm dear.

The answer to your question is a bit tricky,it may or may not be okay.If I would've been you,I would ensure that all documents are synchronised.Is getting that true copy stamp on the remaining docs,any big deal?

Thanks.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thanks for reply, actually few documents I did this time and they put the TRUE COPY the intention was not that for the Austrialia but recently I made my mind for this. Few documents done earlier attestation with about 2009/2008 years.

Confirm dear.

Hello

Referring to the guidelines on the ACS website

9D) What should a certified document contain?
Each copy of every page of the original document must be certified separately and must show clearly:
 the words 'certified true copy of the original'
 the original signature of the certifying officer
 the name and address or provider/registration number (where appropriate) of the certifying officer legibly printed below the signature.

So it means the document should have true copy on it

9C) Who can certify documents?
The person who certifies your documents must be contactable by telephone during normal working hours. This person may be:
 a justice of the peace or a bail justice
 an Australian lawyer
 a member of the police force
 the sheriff or a deputy sheriff
 a councillor of a municipality
 a senior officer of a council
 a medical practitioner
 a dentist
 a veterinary practitioner
 a pharmacist
 a principal in the teaching service
 the manager of an authorised deposit-taking institution
 a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia or the Australian Society of Accountants or the National Institute of Accountants
 the secretary of a building society
 a minister of religion authorised to celebrate marriages
 a fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (Victoria)
 a public notary
 a member or former member of either House of the Parliament of Victoria
 a member or former member of either House of the Parliament of the Commonwealth

http://www.acs.org.au/public/ska/docs/FAQ Section 1 - V22.pdf

ACS process is simple and straight forward, however if you have any confusion stil even reading document or none is able to answer your query you can also submit query to ACS

ACS (Australian Computer Society) - Enquiry Form for Skills Assessment

They are fast in their replies and reply within 1-2 days max

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
public Notary ..
You should find them near court in your area! That is how it is in India - Pak should not be much different I guess!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts