Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people in india who applied for acs skill assesment.did the notary affix stamp also to photocopies or just seal os notary with signature is enough?

·
Registered
128 Posts
people in india who applied for acs skill assesment.did the notary affix stamp also to photocopies or just seal os notary with signature is enough?
Hi attested all my documents from the gazetted officer with his seal, date and signature. He also written as "attested true copy" on each page of the document. I don't have any issue with ACS. The reason I did was Notary was too costly and he used to charge for each document.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
I paid 3/4 Rs for each copy attested to the notary which isnt much. He stamped, signed and that was it.. there are notaries outside every court/secretariat. Just go to them and they will do the needful. If the number of sheets is good, they will give u a discount as well..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Notary Phone Number

I paid 3/4 Rs for each copy attested to the notary which isnt much. He stamped, signed and that was it.. there are notaries outside every court/secretariat. Just go to them and they will do the needful. If the number of sheets is good, they will give u a discount as well..
HI Anj1976,

Would be grateful if you can answer two small doubts:-
1. Did the notary seal had phone number on it. Does it matter if phone number is not there on seal.
2. Does notary seal has a validity date in India. How can we tell if the notary seal is still valid.
Thanks a lot for your co-operation.

Rajat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts