Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am going through the process of putting together all the documents required for my wife's spouse visa. I am currently living with my parents, i plan on getting my own place before my wife arrives, but i want to apply for the visa using my parents house as our proposed accommodation.

I have some questions about accommodation requirements:

1. 4 people live permanently in my parents house, myself, parents and my sister. Its a 5 bed house, so i think it should be large enough, i plan on getting a local council inspection report to show that the house is sufficient. How can i show that there are only 4 people living currently in the house (I have another sister that lives elsewhere)?

2. My parents own the house and have paid the mortgage in full. But they are not registered with the land registry, what documents could i supply to show their ownership of the house?

3. What other paperwork do i need to supply to satisfy UKBA that the house is suitable for the application?

Many thanks for any help.

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
They inquire about other occupants as part of inspection process. Mortgage completion letter or last statement?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.