Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Please give your suggetions on my following query.

I want to apply for Australlia under 189. I am main applicant and I have wife and 2 children. I donot want to include my children and wife in Visa Application. The main reason is that I have to pay extra fee ( For my wife and children and also My wife has no functional English) . First please tell me that Is it good Idea to apply imigration without family memers . Means will it give bad impression or has any effect on granting visa.
Sesondly please tell me what reson should be given in form 47a for question "Will this dependent will migrate with main applicant If Not Why"

S

·
0 Posts
It is cheaper to add them now. If you apply alone they will still need PCC and medicals and you Will need to sponsor them for a spouse visa costing you more than uf you included them now and paying for more medicals and PCC for them. You will also then be seperated for up to a year.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is cheaper to add them now. If you apply alone they will still need PCC and medicals and you Will need to sponsor them for a spouse visa costing you more than uf you included them now and paying for more medicals and PCC for them. You will also then be seperated for up to a year.
Thank you for you suggestion. Actually After 1 year I may have enough money to sponsor but may have some difficulties now. Thats why I was saying to apply alone. So please tell me applying without children and wife may have any effect on granting of VISA or not? If NO then please tell me some good reason to write in a form 47a

S

·
0 Posts
DIAC may believe you are attempting to get around the health or character rules so your application will come under greater scrutiny.

But seriously if you can't afford it now us migration something you should be thinking if right now?
You realise you need to move to Australia before you can sponsor them as you need to be 'usually resident'. How do you propose saving for their visa whilst job hunting and setting up a home in Australia?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts