Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My agent recently suggested that I should go for Northern Territory State Sponsored Visa under the Occupation 221111. I have researched a bit and found out about weather and all basic stuff. Its kinda pretty good. Well, the thing is that He has asked me to get a reference letter from someone who already is in Northern Territory as a citizen or PR. I would not mind finding someone there either. But my issue is what are the other requirements. Just wanted to confirm if anybody is aware about the entire procedure, it would be great help for me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hello All,

My agent recently suggested that I should go for Northern Territory State Sponsored Visa under the Occupation 221111. I have researched a bit and found out about weather and all basic stuff. Its kinda pretty good. Well, the thing is that He has asked me to get a reference letter from someone who already is in Northern Territory as a citizen or PR. I would not mind finding someone there either. But my issue is what are the other requirements. Just wanted to confirm if anybody is aware about the entire procedure, it would be great help for me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers
I don't think it is easy to get NT SS. you can still try but I think you wont get it. If you have three years of experience try finance manager assessment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it is easy to get NT SS. you can still try but I think you wont get it. If you have three years of experience try finance manager assessment.
Hello Abood,

Thanks for the input. Well, I've got my assessment under General Accountant (221111). But I've just got 65 Points. Which means that I'm pretty far from getting invited. Thats the reason I'm thinking of NT.

Are there any specific reason behind your advice of not getting the SS for NT? If you may please share the same, it would be a great help for me.

Cheers and all the very best for your file :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts