Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I have a little query. Does non-skilled 2 years bachelor's degree give any points in TRA assessment? I have diploma and certificates in My skilled occupation and experience of 5 years as well. I am really . confused as one of the agent says that BA degree will give points whether it is skilled or not.
Plz help in this matter

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Perhaps you are confusing the skills assessment with the EOI. Whether your degree will help with the TRA assessment may depend on your occupation. So if you have a Bachelors in Engineering and you're applying for an assessment as a chef, then your degree won't be of any help. However you could still claim points in your EOI for your degree even if it's not relevant to your occupation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perhaps you are confusing the skills assessment with the EOI. Whether your degree will help with the TRA assessment may depend on your occupation. So if you have a Bachelors in Engineering and you're applying for an assessment as a chef, then your degree won't be of any help. However you could still claim points in your EOI for your degree even if it's not relevant to your occupation.
So TRA will not give 15 points ,instead they will give 10. My total points won't be 60. That means negative assessment? Then I will not be able to lodge eoi?
What is the purpose of eoi giving more points then?
And plz one more question
TRA ASSESSMENT then migration point advice? Both are separate documents?
Anyq help will be appreciated

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.