Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
i am currently on a 186 Visa in Australia, i need to move back to the UK for 2 years which is all good. i will need to become a Non resident for tax purposes in Australia.

My question is, does this cause any problems with my Visa, or can i return in 2 years providing its within the 5 year travel deal with my visa?

i suppose on a secondary question does anyone know if stopping my private healthcare cover for 2 years while i am away stuffs up my premiums or anything like that?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts