Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live a mile from Mundomar in Benidorm. At lunchtime and at 5.30pm they play the same music tracks for half an hour, everyday all through summer. I have asked that if they can't turn the deafening noise down, could they at least change the songs or put them in a different order. When the wind is blowing from there the sound is very loud and intrusive. They do not reply to me. Does anyone know of a way to deal with this?

·
Administrator
36,444 Posts
I live a mile from Mundomar in Benidorm. At lunchtime and at 5.30pm they play the same music tracks for half an hour, everyday all through summer. I have asked that if they can't turn the deafening noise down, could they at least change the songs or put them in a different order. When the wind is blowing from there the sound is very loud and intrusive. They do not reply to me. Does anyone know of a way to deal with this?
good luck with that one!!

they have probably been doing it for years, so I doubt you'd have any luck, and although I haven't been to Mundomar for a few years I'm guessing it's either the soundtrack to the dolphin or sealion show - so they wouldn't be able to play them in a different order or change the songs in any case

you could complain to the ayuntamiento though, to see if there are any rules about volume, though again - as you say it's pretty much when the wind is in a certain direction, I doubt you would have any luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts