Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Can anyone help me with this please? I worked for a company in Abu Dhabi for 3 months and then resigned as the job was not as advertised. My visa was cancelled and l returned home. I have now been offered another job in Abu Dhabi and the company are asking for a NOC letter.

Do l need this if l have returned home. I have asked the previous company for this but they are so slow and l have had no responce.

Can anyone let me know where l can get some info on this as l have searced it on google and nothing makes sense.

ThankS!!!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
How long have you benn out of the UAE for?

If the company wants to mess you about, you could end up with a 12 month ban, if not, you may have a 6 month ban anyway.

Had you completed your probabion period?

Did you have residency?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have only been out for a month and l did not complete my probationary period.

If the company wants to mess you about, you could end up with a 12 month ban, if not, you may have a 6 month ban anyway.

Did you have residency?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never received a labour card and although l did not finish my probationary period, the company said l would not have passed anyway. I have just been offered my dream job in Abu Dhabi and hope that l can get this letter.

Did you have residency?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.