Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in dilemma.

My TRA application was successful for ICT Customer Support Officer on June 2013.
After various attempt on IELTS, I managed to get IELTS Band 7. By then my occupation was removed from ACT Occupation List.

I was advised to wait till early next year to re-list my occupation or look for a job on my own to receive a job offer.

I was wondering what are the chances for getting a job offer in Canberra if I just go there to look for one? Or what would you advise?

Thank you :hail:

·
Registered
35 Posts
hi

I am in dilemma.

My TRA application was successful for ICT Customer Support Officer on June 2013.
After various attempt on IELTS, I managed to get IELTS Band 7. By then my occupation was removed from ACT Occupation List.

I was advised to wait till early next year to re-list my occupation or look for a job on my own to receive a job offer.

I was wondering what are the chances for getting a job offer in Canberra if I just go there to look for one? Or what would you advise?

Thank you :hail:

Hi downunderer,

This is an urgent message. Can you please reply me when you see this message. I am looking for someone who applied in this same occupation code.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts