Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

Query1- My ACS skill assessment application is showing with assessor right now. However, I am not able to see case officers name anywhere on the Application dashboard.... Should I work about why it is like that ? or this is how it works for other applicants too ...

Query2 - How much I will get to file for 189 once I will get my ACS skill assessment report ... As I have to prepare and give PTE exam accordingly ... I am preparing for PTE and planning to appear this in next week on any weekday...:fingerscrossed:

Please share your info

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
hi,

Query1- My ACS skill assessment application is showing with assessor right now. However, I am not able to see case officers name anywhere on the Application dashboard.... Should I work about why it is like that ? or this is how it works for other applicants too ...

Query2 - How much I will get to file for 189 once I will get my ACS skill assessment report ... As I have to prepare and give PTE exam accordingly ... I am preparing for PTE and planning to appear this in next week on any weekday...:fingerscrossed:

Please share your info
1. No one gets anyone name
2. what is the question? You can create an EOI in 10 mins if you have your PTE score and assessment ready. You can do this anytime. AT the time of EOI, your assessment and PTE scores has to be valid. ACS is usually vaild for 2 years and DIBP consider PTE valid for 3 years. These has to be valid at the time of invite also.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. No one gets anyone name
2. what is the question? You can create an EOI in 10 mins if you have your PTE score and assessment ready. You can do this anytime. AT the time of EOI, your assessment and PTE scores has to be valid. ACS is usually vaild for 2 years and DIBP consider PTE valid for 3 years. These has to be valid at the time of invite also.
Actually I wanted to know if there is any time limit to file EOI once you get the assessment report.

As of now I have already given IELTS and scored poor 6/6/6/6.5. However,I need more points so preparing for PTE. So, I was curious to know how much I can have to prepare for PTE exam :eek:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Actually I wanted to know if there is any time limit to file EOI once you get the assessment report.

As of now I have already given IELTS and scored poor 6/6/6/6.5. However,I need more points so preparing for PTE. So, I was curious to know how much I can have to prepare for PTE exam :eek:
Prepare properly for PTE now itself. ACS takes 5-6 weeks. You can plan to get both these reports in close intervals.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prepare properly for PTE now itself. ACS takes 5-6 weeks. You can plan to get both these reports in close intervals.
Yes .. doing that .. Hopefully next week I will go for it .. :) Thankewww

1 - 5 of 5 Posts