Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Not sure if anyone is experiencing the same what I am go through currently.
My Application document were sent long back in March and it straight away went to stage 3(required more documents) to which the documents were re-sent.Eventually, the pointer moved to Stage4 (with assessor) and since then there has been no movement in it.
The consultant through whom I have submitted the application says that they are following up closely and says that its matter of couple of days and should be through.(Its already more than a month mate)

Once through I can then apply for WA SS followed by the visa lodgement.

The waiting time is really killing me as July is not that far now.

iSanket

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Not sure if anyone is experiencing the same what I am go through currently.
My Application document were sent long back in March and it straight away went to stage 3(required more documents) to which the documents were re-sent.Eventually, the pointer moved to Stage4 (with assessor) and since then there has been no movement in it.
The consultant through whom I have submitted the application says that they are following up closely and says that its matter of couple of days and should be through.(Its already more than a month mate)

Once through I can then apply for WA SS followed by the visa lodgement.

The waiting time is really killing me as July is not that far now.

iSanket
Buddy,

I am sailing on exactly the boat as yours - I applied for ACS on 9th April and hey recieved the hardcopy on 11th April, then asked for additional document which I already provided and my application still shows at "With Assessor"

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ronkhu said:
Buddy,

I am sailing on exactly the boat as yours - I applied for ACS on 9th April and hey recieved the hardcopy on 11th April, then asked for additional document which I already provided and my application still shows at "With Assessor"
Hi ronkhu,
I am actually worried if the pointer goes back to stage 3 and ask to provide more document lol.
What ANZCO code have you applied for ?
Are you looking for WA SS as well ?

iSanket

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi ronkhu,
I am actually worried if the pointer goes back to stage 3 and ask to provide more document lol.
What ANZCO code have you applied for ?
Are you looking for WA SS as well ?

iSanket
Buddy, for me, i doubt if the pointer would go back as I already provided additional document that they required.
I have applied for ICT Business analyst role and yes I am also looking for WA SS as well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Ronkhu,
So we ARE sailing in the same boat.
Me too applied for BA and then go for WA SS.
Will you my status if there is any movement and you let me know yours too.

iSanket

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Ronkhu,
So we ARE sailing in the same boat.
Me too applied for BA and then go for WA SS.
Will you my status if there is any movement and you let me know yours too.

iSanket
Sure buddy

·
Registered
35 Posts
Same is the case with me. The status shows documents received on Apr 17th. No documents were asked additionally. Directly sent to stage 4. Still waiting for response.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Rankhu
May i know what was the technology that you have applied?
I am a peoplesoft consultant

·
Registered
230 Posts
Same is the case with me. The status shows documents received on Apr 17th. No documents were asked additionally. Directly sent to stage 4. Still waiting for response.
I was in a similar situation last year. Not to scare you guys, but your anxiety sounds very familiar to me. I am not 100% sure though if it is the same case with you guys. I had submitted my ACS evaluation in April 2011. They did not sent me the positive assessment until 18-July-2011. I was never asked for any extra documents. Not sure if they have any kind of cut-off especially with significant changes in the VISA process in July. Last year the point system was completely changed from 120 points system to 70 points system.

I hope my type of delay does not occur in these cases. Not sure if you could contact the assessors to check the progress.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gg3103 said:
I was in a similar situation last year. Not to scare you guys, but your anxiety sounds very familiar to me. I am not 100% sure though if it is the same case with you guys. I had submitted my ACS evaluation in April 2011. They did not sent me the positive assessment until 18-July-2011. I was never asked for any extra documents. Not sure if they have any kind of cut-off especially with significant changes in the VISA process in July. Last year the point system was completely changed from 120 points system to 70 points system.

I hope my type of delay does not occur in these cases. Not sure if you could contact the assessors to check the progress.
Hi gg3103,
This is what I have in some corner of my mind.I just hope that this should not be some sought of cut-off thing.Just want to apply in the current point system and do not want to put myself into risk by waiting for the new rules to roll out n later face surprise/s.Although I believe the new system might open the gate slightly more but still we never know what exactly would be the criteria and all.
Well,we can still check with the assigned CO on the status via emails or by calls.All that they reply so far was "Yes, the application is being assessed" and you will receive the assessment very soon.It's been more than a month and there has been no movement in my application.There are few more who are also sailing with me in the same boat.
Let's wait for the result patiently.

iSanket

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Guys,
Finally received positive assessment(BA) from the ACS this morning.
Now the real test starts now as need to do the WA SS and lodge the visa application before 30 June 2012.

iSanket

·
Registered
139 Posts
cool congrats buddy !!

Hi Guys,
Now the real test starts now as need to do the WA SS and lodge the visa application before 30 June 2012.

iSanket

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi Guys,

iSanket
Congratulations sankebraham27 on clearing your first milestone. I am glad that your wait was not as agonizing as mine last year :). All the best for your further processing.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Guys !!
@gg3103 - may I know where are you located in Oz ? And can help me know how much time it takes roughly for visa granting. Also, I am not so sure if it's a wise decision to apply 176 just before new rules are rolled out.(I read couple of threads saying that it's good to apply after new rules)

iSanket

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks Guys !!
@gg3103 - may I know where are you located in Oz ? And can help me know how much time it takes roughly for visa granting. Also, I am not so sure if it's a wise decision to apply 176 just before new rules are rolled out.(I read couple of threads saying that it's good to apply after new rules)

iSanket
Unfortunately I have not moved to Oz yet as I am still awaiting my FBI clearance to get my Visa grant. I am still very much in India, eagerly awaiting the process to wrap up.

I have not gone through the details of the new rules, but I would go right ahead unless the states have cutoff of some sort. What I read on some of the posts, was that it will not be until Nov that DIAC begins processing of new rule applicants.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh..so you will migrate Aus soon.
Keep us posted on your status...also would you like to share your occupation and the state you are heading towards.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi Guys,

iSanket
Hi @isankat, ive applied as BA as well, could you pls update your signature, would giveme an understanding of the time lines

·
Registered
230 Posts
Oh..so you will migrate Aus soon.
Keep us posted on your status...also would you like to share your occupation and the state you are heading towards.
My migration dates would solely depend upon my grant. Most likely around Aug/Sep. I am a Software Architect by profession. As for the state, I have not given it a very serious thought, but my initial inclination is towards Victoria or NSW.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.