Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7th June has come and gone and yet Skillselect site is still showing the next invitation round as 7th June

I was under the impression that the results are uploaded on the same day of the round

Does no update mean that no invitation was issued

Cheers

·
Registered
264 Posts
7th June has come and gone and yet Skillselect site is still showing the next invitation round as 7th June

I was under the impression that the results are uploaded on the same day of the round

Cheers
As far as I understand, the results are uploaded closer to when the next round of invites are to be processed. I'm sure the invites are in the process of being sent out, however, don't expect the website to be updated any time soon. They are usually slow with this.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts

Cheers
Invite results are not updated immediately after the round. Rather, I've seen that it takes almost a month to update the result.

You are better off checking MyImmiTracker, which gives a rough idea on cut-offs, provided folks who got invited have updated the same

1 - 3 of 3 Posts