Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear members,

I have applied for immigration to Australia via consultant(CDR route). As per statement of my consultant, CDR has been dispatched on 24th sep 2013 but still no amount has been debited from my credit card and i have not received any CID number. Please guide me what should i do now

G

·
Are you sure the agent sent it? As your agent have they not replied to them? Have you phoned to enquire if it has been received?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agent says that it normally takes about months to be acknowledged for receipt of CDR application. I am confused as month has passed but amount is not debited from my credit card. Where should i contact to get confirmation of receiving of my cdr application??

·
Registered
131 Posts
No, it doesn't take months to receive a receipt. It takes upto 10 days postal time. Then, when they receive your application, they charge your card and send you a receipt. For us, we mailed our application on 24th june. My credit card was charged on 1st of July and I received a receipt via email on 3rd.
But after that they will not process your application for at least 3.5-4 months. They work on a first in first out basis.
You should call them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks tuba.

is engineers australia going to entertain inquiries on phone? or should i contact to my consultant for inquiry?

G

·
I would email them giving as much detail as possible so they can see if they have it and contact your agent. It clearly says 7 days on their website, take into account postage 10-14 days max

·
Registered
131 Posts
Engineers australia takes 10 days to process your payment and assign a case number. In all probability what has happened is that your agent has not dispatched your application and is waiting to group around 3 or 4 applications send them all to engineers australia what you can do who is ask your agent to send you a copy of the shipping documents and follow up with engineers australia.

Get rid of ur agent. They are just a waste your time

Reactions: getmeoutplz

·
Registered
748 Posts
thanks tuba.

is engineers australia going to entertain inquiries on phone? or should i contact to my consultant for inquiry?
You can also call them, I've called them couple of times. I sent them an email and never got a reply.

·
Registered
131 Posts
You can also call them, I've called them couple of times. I sent them an email and never got a reply.
Its impossible that they did not reply to you. I did ny assessment in the month of August. And the team at enginwers australia was very helpful and teplied to all my email queries within 3 working days. Max..

Please post an excerpt of your correspondence. .

·
Registered
748 Posts
Its impossible that they did not reply to you. I did ny assessment in the month of August. And the team at enginwers australia was very helpful and teplied to all my email queries within 3 working days. Max..

Please post an excerpt of your correspondence. .
It is not impossible. It happened to me. However I contacted the team that deals with stage1 competency report, not the team that deals with migration skills assessment. Perhaps that might be the reason.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
today i contacted to my client. he said that the same issue has been raised by some clients regarding no payment debited from credit card. he says that there is some software upgradation issue at engineers australia, thats why it takes long time for amount to be debited. i also asked for tracking number for my application. he said that he will provide it tomorrow. i am now confused. does engineers australia going to entertain me promptly on phone or email?

·
Registered
748 Posts
today i contacted to my client. he said that the same issue has been raised by some clients regarding no payment debited from credit card. he says that there is some software upgradation issue at engineers australia, thats why it takes long time for amount to be debited. i also asked for tracking number for my application. he said that he will provide it tomorrow. i am now confused. does engineers australia going to entertain me promptly on phone or email?
I'm a bit relieved to hear that.

I suggest you send them an email first, wait for 2-3 days and then call them. However I called them two times and both times they couldn't find my name in the system. What they told me was to wait and see. Again this is regarding a different application, not migration skills assessment.

·
Registered
748 Posts
After a wait of one month, finally money has been deducted from my account for the assessment. I guess this is proof to say that they have received the documents and are processing it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well at least you know they have it even if it took some time.
Well, actually when I came home today, the letter saying my assessment has been successful was there in the letter box. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi there,

Can a Telecommunication engineer with 4 years bachelors degree from Pakistan get positively assessed from engineers Australia if he is a fresh graduate without any experience provided he provides all relevant and completed documents ?

Is there any compulsory requirement of 1 year or 2 years work experience (like ACS) before getting positively assessed?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hi there,

Can a Telecommunication engineer with 4 years bachelors degree from Pakistan get positively assessed from engineers Australia if he is a fresh graduate without any experience provided he provides all relevant and completed documents ?
Yes.

Is there any compulsory requirement of 1 year or 2 years work experience (like ACS) before getting positively assessed?
No.

·
Registered
19 Posts
HI Friends !

I am expecting some Expert advice on my situation.

I 've sent my CDR application ( 233513 ) which was received by EA on 2-Jan-2014. ( DHL )

06-Jan-2014 : Later I realized My credit card was cancelled due to New RBI Rules, SO, I wrote a mail to EA explaining the reason for my credit card status and also sent them a new application ( Scan ) with New credit card details.

I got an automated reply saying, we will get back to you in 2-3 days,.

16-Jan-2014 : But Its more than 10days now. I Haven't got any reply yet.

I don't really know what had happened to my 150 pages CDR application ?

Would you advise me to give a call to EA and check the status ?

Or should I wait ? Am confused .... Please help...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts