Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new notice on “service public” today:
Contributions sociales sur les revenus du capital - Service-public.fr

The notice itself , and careful reading of this link on the notice ;
” décision du Conseil d’État du 17 avril 2015 ”

seem to say that the french have accepted that those affiliated to non-french social security systems (like S1 holders) should not be subjected to “social charges” on any of their investment income (whether inside or outside France ). This would include not only UK dividends and bank interest , but also social charges taken at source on Assurance Vie and french taxable bank interest like PEL and taxable livrets.

Keep an eye on the service public link for further developements.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts