Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...i have created an EOI ID for SkillSelect to submit eoi. I was supposed to have a mail with access credentials, but i dint get one in 15hrs. I heard they do send it by an hour. I tried to login to SkillSelect and update the EOI. What should i do now? Should i go ahead to fill out the application and submit eoi or i must need a confirmation e mail?

·
Registered
458 Posts
yes you need a confirmation email....i too had this problem...dont worry try creating a new one with different email id

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Hi...i have created an EOI ID for SkillSelect to submit eoi. I was supposed to have a mail with access credentials, but i dint get one in 15hrs. I heard they do send it by an hour. I tried to login to SkillSelect and update the EOI. What should i do now? Should i go ahead to fill out the application and submit eoi or i must need a confirmation e mail?
Did you check your junk mail folder ?

Cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes you need a confirmation email....i too had this problem...dont worry try creating a new one with different email id
But i can login to skill select using the ID and pass. Dont you think it may create issue if i create multiple EOI ID?

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
yes i did..its not there...
Create another EOI with a different email id

It's allowed legally

Check if you get the email in that

Cheers

·
Registered
193 Posts
Same problem in a different way, I have created an eoi successfully, But did not get an email confirmation regarding that? would that be a problem? I already submitted this eoi and the application for SA

·
Registered
201 Posts
Same problem in a different way, I have created an eoi successfully, But did not get an email confirmation regarding that? would that be a problem? I already submitted this eoi and the application for SA
I think they have stopped sending email confirmation as I updated two EOIs and didn't receive any email.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts