Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My in-person appointment is coming up very soon and I can't find an APPENDIX 2 like I did for my 1st VISA which I applied for from the USA. This time I'm applying to extend my stay from within the UK but my receipt says FAMILY ROUTE. I was expecting to see FLR (M) on my receipt -- so is it now officially called the family route or have I done something wrong? :eek:

I also don't see an APPENDIX 2 anywhere. But I have a 4-page document checklist that tells me what to bring. Is this the new appendix 2? Or should I continue looking for the Appendix 2? Or have I indeed applied wrong somehow? :confused:

I thought an in-person application would reduce the stress of applying for a VISA, but I've discovered all the same worries apply. :(

Has anyone gone through the in-person process for a spouse recently?

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
There is no Appendix 2 for a FLR(M) application. All of the financial information needed is on the application form.

"Family route" is still correct

Reactions: MrsScotland

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. That really helps. Do you happen to know if I need to go to the bank for original bank statements or if they will accept computer print outs? I seem to recall seeing the answer somewhere, but still hunting for it.

·
Super Moderator
18,072 Posts
Computer printouts are not acceptable. You'll need to ask your bank to print out statements and eithercstsmp every page or provide a letter on letterhead verifying authenticity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.