Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In online application..-part6>sponsor details..
What is ur spmosor's relationship to u?
There isn't any option for husband/wife or spouse. What should I say?other relative?

·
Registered
179 Posts
You can put partner and then in the additional information section at the end mention that question and state because there was no option for husband/ wife you put partner. Just explain in the additional info section.
About nhs payment did you not see the message and the link in pink before you register to complete the online form? Make sure you pay the nhs before submitting the online application form and make sure you keep the emails and reference number for the nhs payment. You will need that.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Follow the link,register (you will need to put your passport number and your name ) you can pay by credit cart .When is done you will need to write it down (the nhs number) or just print it(I printed it)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just started the online application.didnt pay yet.and nhs is paid online like application?will I receive any confirmation email or recipt?or do I need to print the nhs form like my online application???

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just started the online application.didnt pay yet.and nhs is paid online like application?will I receive any confirmation email or recipt?or do I need to print the nhs form like my online application???
Yes you will get confirmations for both , and nhs you pay online as application ,but you have to register first (please read my previous message ) and as i wrote in previous message you can print confirmation or write it on application form

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes you will get confirmations for both , and nhs you pay online as application ,but you have to register first (please read my previous message ) and as i wrote in previous message you can print confirmation or write it on application form
Thnx alot dear

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IM alone...how much do I NEED TO PAY?
ONCE I CHECKED the ans was £600
but when it came to payment.....
OMG £1800
Is it correct?????

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MY HUBBY IS THERE ND hase residence permit
should I say yes to thz question for immigration healthcare surcharge?
##any person you’re applying to join or remain who is already in the UK (you don’t need to add this person’s details if they are a UK or EEA citizen)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Questions are
Q1;are you applying from within UK?
Ans;NO

Q2What Visa Application Center are you applying through?
Ans2;KARACHI

ABOUT YOU- PERSONAL DETAILS
1;TITLE
Mrs

2;family name
YAQUBI

3Email
[email protected]

4;nationality
AFGHANISTAN

5:visa rout
settlement

6:Visa type
wife

7:passport Number or Travel Document
OXXXXXX

8:DOB
dd/mm/yy

Are you applying to join or remain with a person already in the UK?
You don’t need to add this person’s details if they are a UK or EEA citizen
(If I add details about my hubby,because I WILL JOIN HIM, The amount will be £1800.)
If I ignore thz section thn the amount is £600.
what should I Do?shall I ignore thz sec or pay 1800(which costs me an arm and a leg)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.