Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my wife filled out here visa application online in Pakistan, one she completed the whole form I logged on here in the UK and paid for it, however there was no option for me to put in the surcharge information, can I still pay this separate on her behalf and she can put the number on the printed receipt of the application and once she goes to the gerrys office for biometrics she can hand it all in then??

Thank you

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi,

When you pay the NHS surcharge, you will get an email with the reference number, my wife just wrote the reference number at the top of the application form and handed the documents in.

Just pay now and tell your wife that when she prints the application form and signs it, just tell her to write the ref number at the Top.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes that's what I was thinking as on the application form there is no box to write the ref number so if I just add it on there and also print out a confirmation email that I paid for it (even though it is 12 hours after I submitted the application) will it be sufficient or will they say you paid for it too late?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ye you can do that. I did not include the email in the pack, as they can just check the reference number, but the email is a good idea.

It doesn't matter if you paid it after the Application form, as long as you have paid it before you hand the documents in. They just want the money paid, which you would have done, so just pay, include the email and write the ref number at the top fo the application form.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.